Game #50

Before You start reading just know that it's not Julie Arts its actually Juliard. My mistake 

~Danae

CHRESANTO POV

When Nautica said she'd be back, she wasnt joking becuase here she is. She sat down and I sat across from her. "I came here for 1 reason and 1 reason only so before you kick me out like you did before, let me expain." she said. I crossed my arms. "You got 5 minutes." she shook her hands. "Ok, well I heard from a little birddy that Gabriella just recently started going to the Performing Arts School of New York. Juliard?" I nodded my head. "Well I heard that her and Prod have been getting involved with each other. The bes-(stops herself and clears her throat) I mean the bad part is, their doing it behind your back? I bet you havent even been informed about this. But as I was saying, they're seceretly seeing each other without you knowing and they're doing it because they know you cant do anything about it when you're basically on the other side of the world." I sat up. "That doesnt sound like Gabriella. What do you mean, seeing each other?" she laughed. "The same way we did behind her back back in the ATL. But it's worse...so bad that you can call it cheating! Or even friends with benifits." I balled up my fist. "How do you know all this when you're in California and they're in New York?" she started playing with her fingers. "Dont worry about that. The point is, she's cheating on you Roc...I just wanted to let you know what I heard. "Imma need you to leave right now...I have a lot to think about and I cant do it with you here telling me shit I didnt wanna hear but thank you though. I'm glad you told me." she stood up and walked to the door. "No problem. And when you dump that bitch just let me know. I'll be your back up." she smiled. I rolle my eyes. "I didn't even say I was breaking up with her. But bye now." I closed the door and sat down. I don't really know if she's telling the truth, but to be sure I'll just call Ella myself and get to the bottom of this. It took a minute to ring but she eventually answered. "Hello?" she said. "Ella we gotta talk. Right now." I said trying to be as calm as possible. "Ok. Give me a second to step out the room." (She steps out the room :}) "What's up bae?" she said to me. "Are you cheating on me?" I asked her. "What no! Why would you ask that and with who?" she said loudly like she was shocked or something. "Nautica came over and told me you am Prod have been seeing each other behind my back." "Really Chres? Why would You even think I would date Prod and my bestfriend is?" "I don't know. Have you been seeing him?" I asked her. "Me and Cj have been hanging out. Nothin more then that just as friends ok? Why would you even believe that girl?" "the question is, when were you planning on telling me you've been hanging out with him?" "I was gonna tell you the next time we talked. We're talking now and you know so let it go." "Tell me the truth Ella. Are you dating him cuz we can call it quits right now." "Chres I can't belive you. You're basically calling me a liar. And you have the audacity to belive a bitch you only knew for like 3 weeks then your girlfriend you knew since kindergarten. And to top that you just said we can call it quits! No I'm not dating Craig, I'm not cheating on you, I'm not doin anything that will affect me and your relationship. Now that I found out how much you trust me I guess I shouldn't be friends with him at all. Remember this Chres. Next time when you wonder why I believe someone against you remember you did the exact damn thing to me." she hung up the phone. "Dammit!" I said under my breath. I threw the phone at the wall and slid my back down the wall. I just ruined everything.

GABRIELLA POV

I hung up the phone and walked back in the room with tears running down my face. I'm getting tired of this shit! Chres always has something to argue with me about and now it's getting out of hand. Me and him arent done but this does affect our relationship. "Can I talk to you Craig?" I asked wiping my tears away. "Sure." we walked back into the hall. "What's wrong?" he asked me. "Let's just say, Chresanto doesn't trust me as much as I thought he did. I don't think it's a good idea if we be friends." my eyes started watering. "Talk to me LaLa. What happened on the phone." I took a deep breath. "He asked me if I was cheating on him with you. One of the girls he messed around with came over and told him that I was seeing you behind his back. I told him no me and you are just friends and for some reason he didn't believe me, he believed the other girl." I put my head in my hands and started crying. "It's gonn be okay Gabriella. Roc will come to his senses later he always does." I lifted my head back up. "I know he will but that's not the point. He should have believed me and accepted the fact that me and you are friends. He knew me ever for like 15 years and that bitch for 3 weeks an believes her! I'm even his girlfriend! We had kids together! " he sighed. "You have a point...I don't know what to say..." "It's cool. I just need to be alone right now." he nodded his head and went back into the room. I wiped my years and put my head against the wall. I had all these emotions going through me. To be honest, I hate Chres right now. I decided to go...walk. Play some music and just walk the crowded streets of New York. Sight seeing. The music part is just me wanting to listen to music I can relate to right now. Maybe like Beyonce Broken Hearted Girl...or maybe Mariah Carey In stay in Love. I don't know but I just want to be alone right now. I walked along the busy streets of New York. It was crowded honestly. I felt so clostriphobic ( spelling error). I found a park and sat down on a bench. I reached into my pocket and found a little box Chres sent to me about a week ago. Guess I forgot to open it. It was a charm. This one was a star. A little not was at the bottom. I picked it up and read it. This charm means, even though I'm not physically there with you doesn't mean I'm not mentally there. Look up at the stars...My Love for you is like a star. You can't see me but know that I'm always there. I smiled and put the charm on the bracelet. Every once in a while Chres gives me new charms to add to my bracelet. Even though I really hate him right now, this really brightend up my day. I just wish he trusted me like I want him too. I sat on the bench and stared at the sky. "Is he even the one I'm suppose to fall for?" I asked. I sighed. My life is a wreck. I couldnt get Chresanto off my mind. I just couldnt believe how much he actually trust me. All the sweet things he said to me, the encouragement, the love..I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts on....us He just should've believed me and not some other chick he didnt even know that long. I love him with all my heart but I dont even know if our love was really meant to be whether we had kids together or not...