Game #91

GABRIELLA POV

Me and Chresanto have been doin great lately. He still can't forgive himself for what he did, and now tries to lower his anger issues around me. I really appreciate it too, because he learned something from a memorable mistake. Why weren't the kids with him when I went back home? He said it was because, he was too depressed at the time, and didn't think he was capable of doing really anything for anybody at the time, so they are still at his moms house for another week. I decided to go natural with my hair, and wear it out curly a lot now. It's been getting longer too. And my scratch, it's fading thanks to the internet. Lemon juice works pretty good not just on scars, but acne scars too. So yeah, Chresanto has been so loyal to me and kind, it's like I discovered a whole other side of him! "I walked into the living room and saw him sitting on the couch watching tv. I went up from behind him and wrappe my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. He put his ham on my arm and looked up at me. "What do you want Ella?" He asked me. I smacked my teeth and went to sit on his lap. "What makes you think I want something?" I asked. "Everytime you want something, you kiss me from behind." I laughed. "Okay, you got me. Guilty as charged. But, I wanted to tell you that I want a tattoo." I smiled and he looked at me. "A tattoo?" he asked. I nodded my head. "How you gon' get a tattoo before I do!?" "Well, nigga you 26 now. It's bout time you start thinking like a man." I said. He laughed. "What tattoo are you trying to get?" he asked me. "I don't know. Maybe a rose because you know I love roses. Or a butterfly. I like them too." "If I were to get a tattoo, I would get one with your name and my children. Then maybe, some random ones. Maybe a sleeve." I gasped. "No, no, no. I don't want you gettin sleeves. Makin you look like someone painted a whole protrait of the life on your arms." he laughed. "But I want too." "How you gon get a job? Aint nobody gonna hire you. And if you do get hired, get used to wearing long sleeve shirts all the time." he laughed. "Well, where would you get our tattoo?" he asked me. I thought for a moment. "Maybe ony thigh or my shoulder. Or my back, it just depends." he nodded his head. "We'll see. But I wi get one before you do." I smiled. "If that makes you happy." "It does." I kissed his lips. He smiled. "So, How far along is Ruby?" he asked me. I told Chresanto about Ruby being pregnant. She told Jacob, and the last time they went to the doctor, they said she was pregnant. "Maybe 3 weeks. She's not that far along, but the symptoms of being pregnant are coming fast." he sighed. "Jacob does not know what he's in for..." he said under his breath. "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked him. "Baby, you were so stingy and stubborn when you were pregnant 3 times. It got old, but I loved you anyway." I smiled. "I know you did."

CHRESANTO POV

Ever since the day I hit gabriella, I think differently now. Seeing the scar on her face gets me everytime. And I feel so guilty of it. But it won't happen again. Oh and this thing about getting a tattoo? Oh no no no. Not before I do! I don't want her getting one anyway. But, watch she will talk me into letting her one day and she might end up getting one before me. To my surprise, Jacob and Ruby are expecting. I'm really happy for her. This is her first pregnancy and she seems really excited. She just doesn't know what comes with being pregnant and how easily it is o ge stressed. So Ella go through that 3 times. And i hope I won't have to be there to watch little living babies coming out of her v****a anymore. It's so hard to just sit there and hold her hand while she sits there squeezing my hand and trying to push a human out of her. Seeing all the blood, will make you faint, but I never have. Anyway, it seemed like a simple day for me and Gabriella. Just sat around all day and talked. I enjoyed it Though.

Short I know, but I will make it up to you guys! Check out Gabriella on the side though!

-Danae  (this was previously written)