Chapter 31

Austin up top^
And and OHSHC OP song!!!

Tyler's POV

I'm so happy I could die.....not literally because if I die I won't have a wedding, speaking of weddings, "Nathan are we gonna have a wedding" I asked while we were driving home. "Yeah if you want one we can make it happen" Nathan said while nibbling on my ear. "Ah...c-come Nathan this is serious" I said while trying to push him off me.

My plan back fired and Nathan was now laying on top of me kissing down my neck, "come on Tyler I just asked you to marry me and you said yes, what did you think I was gonna do" Nathan said while kissing and biting my collarbone making me moan. "Do you guys mined back there I'm trying to drive" Isaac groaned to me and Nathan. I mentally thanked Isaac while Nathan slowly got off of me while pouting, I sighed and stared out the window.

The ride wasn't long after that, and we all made it home in one piece, we all made it into the house and said goodnight to each other and left for bed. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower, while I was in the shower I heard the door open. "Uh hello I'm in here" I said, "Caden and Hayden if that's you I'm telling you this is not funny" I yelled a little bit worried.

Suddenly the shower door opened and Nathan hopped in, "Nathan wha-" suddenly Nathan put his hand over my mouth and put his index finger to his mouth to shh me. "Nathan, Tyler, where are you" I heard Hayden say, "IM GONNA KILL YOU NATHAN WHEN I FIND YOU I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED" Hayden yelled again but twice as loud.

After a couple of seconds we heard the door to the bedroom close, and Nathan removed his hand from my mouth. I'm just noticing that I'm naked and Nathan is in shorts and a t-shirt.....not to mention the water was still running and it was making his abs noticeable through his shirt.......it was turning me on. Nathan's laugh brought me back to reality, "am I turning you on already awe I was going to wait until you were out of the shower" Nathan said while looking down at my member that is now hard.

I blushed fiercely and tried to cover myself only to have my hands removed and put above my head. "N-Nathan what are you do-" I was cur off by Nathan smashing his lips on mine, I moaned a little at the pressure he was putting on my body at the moment since I still had a hard on. I suddenly felt a prick at my lips and let out a moan earning a chuckle from Nathan.

Nathan started kissing me all the way down until he reached my member, he was about to take it in hand but I said "Wait get undressed" I looked away embarrassed at what I had just said. Nathan smirked and started getting undressed, he threw his clothes out of the shower and knelled down in front of me and grabbed my member took the whole thing in his mouth, "Ahhh N-Nathan" I moaned as he started going forwards and backwards even faster making me gasp.

"Nathan I'm close" I yelled a little to loud, a couple seconds later I came in Nathan's mouth. "Nathan please don't-" Nathan swallowed it before I could tell him not to. "Ew gross your not supposed to eat it" I said in disgusted Nathan just laughed and turned me over so that my stomach was now on the wall. "I'm not done with you yet" Nathan said seductively in my ear.

Nathan then shoved 2 fingers in my mouth making me yelp in surprise, after a couple seconds I felt something slid into my entrance. I started screaming but Nathan just kept nibbling on my ear and saying it'll me over soon. He was right the pain soon turned into pleasure and I began to moan quietly. Soon after I felt something even bigger into me making me cringe I turned around and saw Nathan thrusting into me at full speed.

"Ngh" I tried holding back a scream since he was going so fast all of a sudden. "Tyler I'm going to-" "do it inside" I yelled and as I told him Nathan came inside of me. After that I lost conscious maybe from the pleasure or the heat of the shower.

1 month later....

"ALICE IM FREAKING OUT" I yelled from behind my bedroom door, today is the big day........my wedding day. "You've got to come out of there, LIKE NOW OR YOUR GOING TO MISS YOUR OWN WEDDING" Alice yelled at me through the door. "I don't wanna, I'm scared" I whined, I heard Alice grunt, "LISTEN YOUR GETTING OUT OF THAT ROOM EVEN IF I HAVE TO BREAK DOWN THE DOOR" I heard Alice yell and then I heard the lock break. 'DAMN' I scream in my head.

Alice had broken the lock and when she opened the door she did not have a very happy look on her face. "H-hey A-Alice what's up" I laugh nervously, "ok Alice that's enough" I heard Hayden and Austin say. Austin and Hayden found out they were mates a couple weeks ago WHICH IS AWESOME......except Hayden and I have been hanging it less and less lately, maybe I'm just thinking to much into this.......yeah that's it.

I was instantly slapped back to reality......literally I was just slapped my Alice, "what the fuck Alice" I yelled while rubbing my bow red cheek. "Sorry but we don't have time for this we have to get ready I bet you Nathan isn't freaking out right now like you are" Alice said while everyone else nodded. "Your right I bet Nathan's as calm as ever, which is how I should be right now" I said.

Nathan's POV

"OH MY GOD GUYS IM SO NERVOUS I WAS NERVOUS JUST TO PROPOSE TO TYLER BUT NOW IM GOING TO BE STANDING AT THE ALTER WAITING FOR HIM" I scream at Caden, Shawn, Paul, and Caleb. "Dude chill out" Caleb said, "yeah everything is going to be fine" Caden said, "don't worry Nathan I bet you Tyler is calm and collected" Shawn said as the others nodded.

"You guys are right, if Tyler isn't scared the neither am I" I said confidently, "exactly, now let's get you dressed and ready, there's a beautiful and handsome boy waited to walk up to the alter and marry you right" Paul said with a chuckle making me smile, "yeah ok" I said while laughing a bit.

I know it's weird but I'm still nervous, but I'm more excited than nervous because after I kiss Tyler up there, I get to spend the rest of my life with the person I love. I guess that's what everyone thinks when they're about to get married and I think that calms them down. Wow.........IM GETTING HITCHED!!

Third Person POV

Everything was now set, the guests had arrived the catering what arrived and the priest was making terrible jokes as usual. Nathan's mom was crying tears of joy while his father was crying on the inside. The wedding song came on and everyone's attention turned to the back yard door opening revealing a beautiful Tyler in a nice suit with a purple flower in his hair.

'There he is" Tyler and Nathan both thought as their eyes locked onto each other. One of Nathan's little cousins had the ring while another little girl spread the flowers on the ground. Tyler made his way to the alter and stopped right in front of a goofy smiled Nathan. 'Wow he looks perfect' Nathan thought to himself, the Priest then coughed to get everyone's attention; the back yard grew silent, except for a few crickets and birds chirping.

"We gather here to day to wed the couple Nathan Holmes and Tyler Johnson, may I have the rings please" the Priest said. Nathan little cousin handed the priest the rings with a big smile, the priest then gave the rings to Nathan. Nathan placed one ring on Tyler's finger while Tyler placed the other one on Nathan's finger. (I'm going to skip the rest of this part of the vows and everything because I don't really know how that goes XD)

"Till death do you part" the Priest said, "I do" Nathan said, "I do" Tyler said, "you may now kiss the bride" The Priest said. Nathan wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist and pulled him into a kiss. Everyone cheered and laughed, "I love you" Nathan whispered in Tyler's ear, "I love you more" Tyler whispered in Nathan's ear.

-jumps in grave- I KNOW IT FELT LIKE I WAS NEVER GOING TO UPDATE BUT I HAVE NOW!!! I'm sorry I've got some boyfriend issues dealing with my ex and his brother ITS JUST MESSED UP!!! and now I've got family issues but just so you know I am now single (the boy cheated on me both the other way around) SO I AM BACM!!! WHICH MEANS MORE UPDATES and thank you guys for so many VIEWS and VOTES YAY!! I love you guys -sobs- 😭😃