Chapter 23

Tyler's POV

When we got back to the pack house we ran into Alicia, all she did was look at me and Nathan holding hands in disgust. "Is there something you'd like to say Alicia" I asked while rolling my eyes. "No, but seriously Tyler why did you just forgive him after all he's done" she said.

Nathan looked down and let go of my hand, that pissed me the hell off I growled and grabbed Nathan's hand. "DON'T YOU EVER BRING THAT UP AGAIN HE IS MY MATE AND I LOVE HIM WHY CANT YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT! YOU AND ME ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS FOR HEAVENS SAKES" I yelled. Alicia and everyone stepped away from me even Nathan.

I was loosing it, seeing Nathan like that hurt me to the bottom of my stomach, "you think you can just say that about someone" I yelled "calm down baby it's alright" Nathan said calmly. "No Nathan it's not ok so stop acting like it is" I yelled and Nathan stepped back afraid. I turned back around at Alicia, with the way I was feeling I could just rip her head off.

Before I lost control a transformed into my wolf form and ran out of the pack house. (Deja vu anyone xD) i guess I probably ran for an hour, or it could have be been longer or shorter I wasn't really keeping track. I finally stopped running and I looked around to see where I was 'hm this place doesn't look familiar' I thought to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone running into me which made me land on my back with the other wolf on top of me. "Who are you and why are you ok my territory" the wolf yelled making me whimper in fear. "I'm sorry I-I g-got lost" I stuttered out, 'wait a second this fur, this voice it's almost like...Dave!' I scream in my head.

I look up with hatred in my eyes, "hey kid what's your name" he asked, I just growled. "Answer me kid or I will kill you" he said to me, I growled and kicked him off of me. His back hit a tree and he whimpered before growling back at me.

"You so-" before he could even finish I had already started biting in his neck, I don't care who he is I'm going to kill him for killing my mother. Dave howled while trying to get me off of him, he basically failed. I then heard a quick snap and a loud whimper from Dave.

I had snapped Dave's neck, "l-let me guess t-Tyler" he said while laughing and coughing. "I've always hated you" he said, "I don't give a damn you killed my mother you can go to hell for all I care" I screamed. "Y-you think t-this I-is over now w-well y-your wrong, my pack will invade the Blue River pack in 2 days and you c-can't do anything" he told me before taking his last breathe.

"That's just it, I can do something, I can beat your packs ass that's what I can do, now go to hell bastard" I yelled. After I killed Dave I heard howls from I guess his pack, and you know what I don't care. I was still in my wolf form so I decided to run back to the pack house.

When I got there I saw everyone walking back in the house, I guess they just finished training for the day. I transformed and threw my clothes back on. When I went inside the house Nathan ran up to me and hugged me, "Tyler where the heck have you been I've been worried sick" he said.

I looked down "Nathan I need to go take a bathe I'll talk to you later" I said, the guilt was starting to come and it was coming like a bomb. "Oh ok" he said, I could tell he was disappointed by the way he let me go, but I really don't feel like dealing with this right now 'I'm sorry Nathan' I think in my head.

I walked to my room and started the hot water, when the tub was full I turned it off and hoped in. 'What have I done? Am I insane? I'm a crazy person aren't I" I say in my head. I slid down in the bath tub to where the waiter was right under my lips.

I looked up and saw Nathan walking in, "Nathan what do you want" I asked, "Tyler what's wrong" he asked me. "Nothing wrong now will you please get out I'm naked" I groaned, "Tyler trust me I've already seen everything and you have nothing to be ashamed of" he said while licking his lips.

I blushed fiercely, "shut up Nathan now get out" I yelled while splashing water in his face. "Ahh! Tyler" Nathan yelled at me while covering his face, "well then leave so I can get out and dry myself" I said. "Fine I'll see you in the bedroom my little baby" Nathan said while winking.

"W-whatever j-just get out Nathan" I yelled while my face heated up, Nathan nodded and then finally left. I hope Nathan will understand, I have to tell him what I did if I don't tell anyone else I'm going to tell him. When I finished drying I threw ok some boxers and a t-shirt and headed to Nathan's room.

When walked in I closed the door and when I looked up I saw Nathan in just some boxers. I quickly covered my eyes, "I-I'm sort N-Nathan, maybe I should come back later" I said while getting ready to walk out of the door. Before I left Nathan grabbed my wrist and pulled me close, "there's no need for you to leave" he whisper in my ear whisk kissing it.

He then licked it making me moan, before we could really get into it I pushed Nathan back. "I'm sorry Nathan I can't do this right now I have to tell you something" I said. "What is it" he asked, "today,,,I killed Dave, the one who killed my mother and who is the leader of the Red Blood pack" I said.

Nathan and I just stayed quite for a moment, he then pulled me into a hug "it's ok" he said. When he said that I started crying, "no it's not ok Nathan I killed a person I killed a persons and I didn't feel nothing" I yelled buried in Nathan chest.

"Shh shh it's ok you just gave us an even bigger chance at winning" Nathan said to me, "thanks Nathan" I said while cuddling up in Nathan's arms. After I stopped crying I guess I fell asleep, I'm just glad I told Nathan because now I feel better.

HEYLO GUYS SO THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTE! Sorry it took awhile I've been pretty busy but here it is :D

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)