Chapter 7

Alicia up top ^

Alicia's POV

When Tyler said he was fine I knew he was lying, you aren't just fine when you have to see the person you've hated all your life. It got me so upset how cool head acting because on the outside I knew he was tearing apart. When I first met him he was the quietest person I had ever met. It took a lot to get him to open up.

So when I see that boy Nathan I'm going to whoop his ass, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't be a badass. I can't wait to meet all those people they are hated by a lot of people especially me. As I was walking I ran into Isaac.

"Hey Alicia do you know where Tyler is" he ask me, I gave him a look saying what the hell bro. "I know what your thinking but I had to help them ok so tell me where Tyler is" he asked me again but used his Alpha command voice towards the end.

I literally had no choice to tell him "last time I saw him, he was barfing in the bathroom" I emphasized on the word barf. Isaac just looked down and then thanked me and ran off. I can't believe he wants to see Tyler after an experience like that.

I bet Tyler's mad at Isaac I really wouldn't want to be Isaac when he talks to Tyler. I smirk a little and a person next to me gives me a weird look and then walked away. Whatever I know I'm weird and I'm actually pretty proud of it weirdos forever. I then my fist in the air randomly, I girl walked up to me and said "Alicia you alright" I just nod.

Isaac's POV

When Alicia told me where to find Tyler I quickly sprinted to the bathroom. When u got there I saw the twins hugging Tyler. Hayden saw me first and said "Tyler, Caden, I'll be right back" he then began to walk over to me.

"What the hell bruh Tyler was just in the bathroom barfing like crazy because of what you said" he said to me with an upset face. "Hayden I had too to do it because the Blue River pack was basically begging us. Plus they would be a good ally to have in our side. Even though they suck balls we need to help them" I say trying to convince him.

"Ok I understand that, but why did you have to ask Tyler to come" Hayden asked me in a suspicious voice. "I think he should go I can just tell his wolf is really missing his mate" I say in a sigh. Hayden then says "yeah I can see that ok I understand I'll try and calm Tyler down and explain the situation" Hayden said to me.

"Thanks, and be ready tomorrow we're meeting them bright and early they're coming here by the way." I tell him, Hayden nodded and walked back to Tyler. I really wish this wasn't happening, things were actually really good up until now "sign." I decided to go check up on Shawn to make sure he was ready for tomorrow.

Tyler's POV

When Hayden came back he explained the situation to me I was kinda sad at first and then Nabu began talking to me. Tyler can we please go I haven't been able to be around Angus in a long time, Nabu whined to me. I just sighed and said "ok fine but only for you" Nabu thanked me.

"Ok fine but I'm only doing this for my wolf and you guys" I say while pouting. Hayden and Caden gave me another hug before telling me they had to go pack for the trip. Who knows how long we're going to be there.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Nathan the Alpha also known as the biggest dick in the world (and that is not a compliment) I laugh a bit when I realized it sounds as though I'm saying he has the biggest dick in the world. Which is totally not true not to sound rude but I've had a very close encounter with it, and if I was a dick critic he would be a 3.

I laugh a bit again and head to my room to pack. When I get to my room I just sigh because I don't know how long I could be gone and how I wouldn't be able to see the very blue colored room that I love so much. Nonetheless I started packing my black t-shirts and skinny jeans and my favorite pair of shoes. I came across my black butler shirt and I was like oh my gerd hell yes.

After I was done packing I decided to just go take a shower, because that's what I do to calm myself. When I turn the shower head on I immediately began to feel better as the water dripped from my face. After about 5 minutes I decided to hope out and dry off.

While I was walking back to my room I bumped into Isaac, my towel began slipping of and Isaac blushed and looked away and then said "Tyler your towel it's slipping" I quickly pulled it back up and blushed too. "Hey Tyler I'm sorry about the trip you see I-" "it's ok Hayden explained everything and you were right thank you" I say.

"No thank you Tyler for not killing me" Isaac laughed a little and so did I and then he gave me one of those big brother hugs. Then we both realized I was naked and we both let go, we may be brothers but we're not blood related so somethings are just weird.

Isaac left after waving to me, I waved back and then headed back to my room. When I got to my room I threw on some boxers and moved my suitcase of my bed and plopped on my bed. Tomorrow is probably going to be one of the most eventful days of my life thinking that I instantly fell asleep awaiting tomorrow.

Who can't wait for the next chapter well I can't lol. Anyways I just wanted to thank you guys just for reading. I don't really have that much to do so that's all.

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)