Chapter 28

Kevin, Ace, and Yuki up top^

Tyler's POV

"Yes please continue, your discussion about the treaty" I said calmly, "right, as I said if you guys stay off our territory then we'll be your ally in any battle" the blonde haired kid said. I looked at Nathan, "and if we disagree" Nathan asked. "Well, let's just say there 'will' be less of you in this room" the black haired kid laughed.

"You said you were retreating in the beginning first of all, second of all, if it's just you 3 against us we can take you down without the slightest hesitation" Nathan growled. "Oh but there's something you aren't understanding, we have allies too"the red haired kid said.

"Can you give us a second please" Nathan said, while signaling people to gather up. "What do you guys think" Nathan asked, everyone looked down unsure what to do, "whatever you decide is fine with me" Noah said. "Right, I think we should do it though, they won't kill us and plus we'll get a strong ally" Caleb said.

"yeah but they could always be lying" I said, "that is a valid point" Paul said, a few others nodded their heads. "Then again if they aren't we do get a lot of good things, hold on" Nathan said while looking up at the three guys, Alicia, and Nick. "How do we know your not lying" Nathan asked, "hmmm maybe this will change your mind" the black haired boy said.

Suddenly I felt a firm grip on my arm pulling me towards the black haired kid, "oh by the way the black haired kid is named Yuki the red head over there is named Ace, and I'm Kevin" the blonde haired kid said. "Oh and if you don't agree we're taking your precious Tyler here back to our commander, word has it, he's into brunettes" Yuki said.

"Then again, we wouldn't mind having him" Ace said, while pinching my cheek, "let me go you disgusting pervs" I yelled while trying to get out of his grip, but as we all know I'm as weak as a slice of bread. "Let him go" Nathan growled, his eyes were turning red now, Caleb patted Nathan's shoulder trying to calm him down it worked......more or less.

"We agree, ok now hold up your end of the bargain" Nathan said, "ok, we will retreat and we are now your ally......but we're keeping Tyler" Yuki said, while the others in their group laughed except Alicia and Nick. "Hey we never agre-" "oh be quiet Alicia, like we'd ever agree on anything you two say" Ace said.

"Come on guys, we have a new friend to show off around the pack" Kevin said, Yuki and Ace laughed, Yuki's grip on my tightened, he threw on top of his shoulders and began running. For a person in his human form, plus having a person on his shoulders he runs extremely fast. When I looked back, I could see the pack members chasing after me.

'Wow I've been kidnapped twice, in the same day, it really isn't my day today is it" I ask myself. 'No, you know what, I'm tired of being the damsel in distress' I scream in my head. I have to find away to get off of his shoulders hmmmmm........"I GOT IT" I accidentally yelled out loud which made the three boys look at me weirdly, like I give a damn.

Yuki's hands weren't on my legs so I just kicked them up and down, slamming my shoes into Yuki's chest. My idea was to basically have one of my tantrums on top of Yuki. Simple. I then began to hit Yuki's head with all my might, he finally tripped over something and he fell on top of the other two boys. We all tumbled down a hill, probably breaking a few bones.

When I opened my eyes I saw Nathan and Alice in my face, "AH TOO CLOSE TOO CLOSE" I yelled while pushing them away from me. "Where are the others" I asked, "well the boys that kidnapped you, are going to be in for a huge beat down when they wake up, but they're over there" Nathan said while pointing to the boys.

I looked where Nathan was pointing and saw Kevin, Ace, and Yuki knocked out on the ground. I couldn't help but laugh, so I did, Nathan and Alice stared at me as if I had just lost the little bit of sanity I had left. "Uh Tyler are you ok" Alice asked while putting her hand on my forehead, thinking I had a fever. "Yeah, it's just I've had a very fucked up day" I laughed, and so did Alice and Nathan.

I got up and stretched, "well we agreed to their terms, so we should be ok right" I asked. "Yeah but we're going to have to question those three idiots" Alice said. We heard some grumbling coming from the three 'idiots' "hey get up" Nathan said while kicking the side of Ace. I low the guys are jerks, but I don't think you should kick them like that.

"W-what happened" Kevin groaned, "well what happened was, you tried kidnapping Tyler but you guys failed........miserable" Nathan said. 'Wow Nathan your really putting them down' I laughed in my head, "now I'll tell you your options, 1 you can 'actually' agree to what you said before and be our ally and retreat, or you could just not and die here and now" Nathan said.

"The choice is yours, and is you think we can't kill you your wrong because, you tried taking one of the members of our pack" Nathan growled. "We agree if you forget this ever happen we promise no tricks this time" Kevin said nervously, while Yuki and Ace shook there heads nervously. "Of course now get you asses off my territory" Nathan yelled.

The three boys quickly got up and ran to the direction of their pack, I sighed in relief and so did Nathan. "Let's head back to the pack house, the others are waiting there" Alice said. "Wait until your parents get back from their trip I don't think they're going to be too thrilled" I laughed. Nathan rolled his eyes while me and Alice busted out laughing.

Next chapter completed YASSSSSSS so I hope everyone's doing ok and.........THANKS SO MUCH FOR 4K I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!!!! And just for that, today I'm going to do some thing I haven't done in awhile, here you go. :)

Nathan: why didn't I get to kill those three idiots

Me: because your going to be sympathetic in this chapter....WHAT YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT MISTER

Tyler: woah, woah, take it down a notch author you need to go take a chill pill

Alice: yeah bruh

Paul: does anyone know where Caleb is -looks around worried-

Caleb: -sneaks up behind Paul- I'm here

Paul: AHHHHHH

Me: ok I get the point here I'm to awesome and weird for you guys to understand, that's cool because one day the geeks, nerds, and weirdos will rule the world

Alicia: whatever

Me: you be quiet you
betrayer -sticks out tongue-

Everyone except Alicia: -sticks out tongue-

Me: well what can you do, oh well, I want some pancakes

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)