Chapter 19

Tyler's POV

When me and Noah walked in everyone looked up at us and then quickly looked down which made me smirk. Nathan then ran up to me, "Tyler I'm so sorry it-" "shut the hell up Nathan I have nothing to say to you" I say while cutting him off.

"Now please tell us Nathan, why are we all here" I ask in a sarcastic way, while sitting between Alice and Noah. "Ok then, everyone listen up we have 4 days, that's not counting today, until the Red Blood pack comes and attacks is" Nathan's said.

Everyone began whispering to each other, "I know, I know, that does seem like a short time to prepare for the war. But, if we start training now we will be prepared, so that brings me to my point, who here is prepared to train and fight for the pack" Nathan asked the pack.

Everyone began whispering again which by the way is getting pretty annoying. "I'll do it, I will fight with you" Noah said while standing up, I immediately looked up at him in a concerned look. "Awe Tyler, are you worried about me how sweet you can kiss me later this is serious though ok" He said to me while smiling.

I rolled my eyes before laughing and standing up "well, if he's in then I'm in too" I say, Noah jumped on my back after I said that. Then Alice stood up "well someone has to watch these two idiots right, so I'm in" Alice said before putting an arm around the both of us.

The one by one everyone in the pack joined in and then at the end we all yelled "WE'RE IN" and then we all cheered. Nathan yelled "yes" and through his fist in the air making everyone else do the same. Nathan then looked at me and smiled but I kinda just looked away pretending not to notice.

Noah, Alice, and I did anther group hug, "ok guys, we had planned to start training this evening but instead we're going to start tomorrow bright and early, so be prepared" Nathan yelled. Everyone cheered before exited the room, right before everyone exited a group of people walked up to me.

I recognized them immediately, they were Nathan's pals that used to beat me until I would bleed. "Tyler" on if them said to me "what do you want" I said coldly. "Tyler we really wanted to apologize for all the mean things we did to you. We now know it wasn't right and we hope that one day you can forgive us" one of them said while the rest nodded.

Something deep in me was saying not to forgive them, that part of me was the little me, when I was hated by everyone and I would get bullied constantly. Although that part wanted me to not forgive them, the new me knew they were serious and to be honest they were only doing it for Nathan so.."it's ok guys just try not to do it again or to anyone ok" I say.

They all started smiling brightly "thank you so much Tyler and again we're so sorry and we'll never do it to anyone ever again" they said, which made me smile. Before they left I told them to also apologize to Noah and Alice because they were bullied by that group too.

The all nodded and smiled and then they left, Nick wakes past me but I grabbed his arm before he could go "Nick I'm so sorry about earlier I couldn't control it I-" before I could finish Nick gave me a hug. "Don't worry about it Tyler it's ok I know you were just hurt and mad" he said.

"Thank you so much Nick" I said while hugging him, he then left after waving goodbye to me. When I turned around I saw Nathan, I rolled my eyes and was about to leave before Nathan grabbed my arm. "Tyler please you've got to understand I-" "don't bother Nathan, now leave me alone" I say.

"Is there anything I can do for you to forgive me" Nathan said, "yes two things actually, 1, tell me how she died, 2, show me her grave" I said. Nathan said but still nodded his head ok "she was found in her house with several bruises and it looked like she had been punched and slapped multiple times and then finally there was a knife in her stomach" Nathan said.

"Did they ever find the killer" I asked anger boiling in me, "no and we still haven't found him" Nathan said. "I know who killed her, he was also the one who would abuse me at home" I said. Nathan growled when I told him I was abused we were both angry now, "if I tell you his name do you think the police would be able to track him down" I asked.

"Yeah I guess, but do y-" "his name is Dave Thompson" I say, it's kinda hard to forget the person who would beat you almost everyday. "No way" Nathan said, "what" I asked confused, "Tyler that guy killed your mother" he asked me. "Uh yeah! he also abused me I just know it's him ok" I say, "why" I ask.

"Well, that guy is second in command for the Red Blood army troops" Nathan told me, "WHAT THE CRAB APPLES" I yell, and Nathan gave me a weird look. "Yeah....anyways, we'll be fighting him in battle so we can kill him then and it wouldn't be illegal because it's a war" Nathan said while laughing, which made me laugh too.

"Ok so now that we have that under control, you have to take me to my moms grave, and then I will forgive you  ok" I say. Nathan smiled when I said "forgive you" making me roll my eyes at him once again. "Ok I'll take you there tomorrow after training because it's getting dark outside ok" Nathan said making me pout a little.

"Fine" I say, and Nathan began ruffling my hair, "that's a good Tyler" "whatever" I said. "I'm going to bed" I said while walking off, Nathan grabbed my arm and then said "you can always sleep with me" when he said that my face heated up.

" Nice try in your dreams lover boy I'm going to sleep in my own bed tonight" I say while leaving, "ok fine goodnight" Nathan said in a sexy voice making me walk even faster to my room. 'Ugh I hate that boy....or wait, do I. No I know I hate him....but I also think I love him, whatever I'm going to bed' I yell in my head.

OOOOOOOOOH SNAAAAAAP!!!!
Hey guys so this was yet another interesting chapter lol wouldn't you agree? Random person: yes, yes I do agree.

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)