Chapter 30

Nathan's POV

"Woah" Paul said as Tyler stomped off, "dude what did you do to him, I could see the black cloud over his head" Caleb laughed, which only made me frown. "Yeah what did you do to him" Paul asked, I groaned "I was with him somewhere in the forest, and after some 'things' happened Tyler was done. When he finished putting his shirt back on he couldn't find me because I was hiding, so when he stopped calling my name I went up and smacked his ass and he got pissed" I said.

"What did you think his reaction was going to be, did you think he was going to say 'oh Nathan you rascal' and then keep kissing you" Caleb said. I looked away with wide eyes "maybe" I said quietly. "Well we can't help you but you better find away to get him to forgive you" Paul said while Caleb and him left.

I walked up to Tyler's room and knocked on the door, "coming" he said, as I heard footsteps coming to the door. He looked at me and frowned and slammed the door closed, "what do you want Nathan" Tyler asked annoyed. "I'm really sorry" I said, while sliding my back down the door, suddenly I thought of something, I've been wanting to do for awhile now, and today would be be perfect day I was going to wait a while before doing this but I have to now, plus I already have what I need.

"Caleb and Paul wanted me to ask you if you wanted to go to the new Fair that's in town" I lied. "Really," Tyler asked, "yeah we're all going to go in an hour do you want to come" I asked, "hell yeah I'll be ready in 30, but this does not mean I'm forgiving you" Tyler yelled, "of course" I said.

I ran down the stairs to talk to everyone, about my plan, they all we're eager to help me, and when u say eager I mean they were jumping up and down, especially Alice. We all went and got dressed for the Fair, we were all downstairs in 45 minutes. "Is everyone ready to go to the Fair" Isaac yelled, everyone cheered and headed for the cars.

Alice, Xander, Caleb, And Paul were in one car and Me, Tyler, Isaac, and Noah were in one car, while Caden and Shawn had a car all to themselves.......lucky. The ride to the Fair was silent until Justin Timberlakes new song Can't Stop The Feeling came on. Noah and Tyler went crazy and started singing.......well they were screaming thinking they were singing.

We were all laughing until we got to the Fair and met up with everyone, everyone winked at me and I just had to roll my eyes. We all went on some rides, and it felt like we had been there for hours. Me and Tyler took some pictures together in the photo booth, we made some weird faces, but the best one was the one where Tyler gave me a kiss on the cheek, and I was blushing.

"I look so embarrassing" I said, Tyler patted my back, I thought he was going to say something comforting but no he said, "yeah I know" and busted out laughing. I groaned, "yep but you my embarrassed Nathan" he said. "Wait does this mean you forgive me" I asked shocked, "maybe......maybe not, I'm just that unexpected" he said while running off in a random direction.

I ran after him and caught up to him, he was laughing at me which made me smile, because he hasn't laughed like that in awhile. Everyone came to us, looking like they did when we got here except for Isaac and Noah. Isaac looked upset, and I guess you couldn't blame him, he had face paint on his face and he was a tiger, while Noah was a bird.

Noah was all bubbly while Isaac looked very pissed, "woah there tiger are you ok" Caleb said, while everyone else laughed. "Not. The. Time Caleb" Isaac said unimpressed with the joke, "oh come on Isaac, I think you look cute" Noah said as he pecked Isaacs lips. Isaac blushed so hard you could see it through the orange paint on his face. "Oh w-well if you like it Noah than its ok to me" Isaac stuttered out embarrassingly.

We all laughed and so did Noah, "hey Tyler want to go on the Fares Wheel" I asked, "yeah but I'm probably going to be holding onto the bar a lot because that is pretty high ok" Tyler said, "sounds good enough for me, let's go" I said as I grabbed his arm and ran to get inline. "Enjoy the ride" the lady said as she opened the little cart that we sat in, the ride started and Tyler was looking at all the lights.

"Um Tyler" I said, "yeah" he said while turning his attention to me, "I know this is sudden but" I went in my pocket and pulled out the ring I bought a couple weeks ago and knelt down in between the seats. The cart stopped right at the top as planned, "Tyler would you make me the happiest person alive and......marry me" I asked while blushing.

I saw tears forming from Tyler's eyes, he then grew this big goofy smile, " yes Nathan yes I will marry you" he the flew into my arms and I fell back on my seat. You knew, I thought it was nearly impossible to love Tyler more than j already did, but I guess I was wrong, because the way I feel right now means I love him even more, not to mention the fact that I was crying.

Tyler's grip on my tightened a bit, "uh Tyler are you ok" I asked, "yeah I'm extremely happy but I just realized, we are still in this cart, and we're still up so high" Tyler said a little frightened. I chuckled a bit, "ok Tyler we can go down now" I said, "that would be very much appreciated sir" Tyler said, while I laughed.

When we got down and off the Wheel of Doom, well that's what Tyler calls it, Tyler jumped on top of me, and I had to catch him like he was a toddler to make sure he didn't fall. He gave me a big kiss on my lips, the entire pack was laughing, this is clearly the best day ever.

GUYS!! GUYS!! I HAVE RETURNED AGAIN FOR LIKE WHAT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER AND A DAY!!!!! I know I was gone for to long -gasps dramatically with hand on face- forgiveth thou pleaseth :)

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)