Chapter 3

Noah up top ^

Nathan's POV

'FINALLY!' I screamed in my head 'IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY' I yelled once again in my head. My wonderful parents walked in with a birthday cake and a couple of presents, "looks like our little alpha is growing up" my mom said with tears in her eyes. "Mom," I groaned while rubbing my forehead in annoyance, "well your mother's right you're at that age where you can start looking for your mate." My dad said.

I nodded my head excitedly "I know, I can't wait to meet her" I basically screamed. My mom laughed and began to sing the happy birthday song to me. When my parents finished singing the song, I had a slice of cake and started to get ready for school. My parents told me they were throwing me a party and told me I "had" to invite the "whole" school because my mate could be anyone.

I really hope I get a hot girl with some pretty good boobs, but any mate is better than no mate right? I laugh a little bit and continue to get ready. When I was done getting dressed I headed downstairs to get breakfast. When I got downstairs my mom had cooked eggs and bacon, and when I say she made the best food in the world I'm not lying. After breakfast I began the walk to my school.

Tyler's POV

When I woke up my butt still hurt from my beating yesterday to even attempt to go to school. I called my mother up to my room and told her I really couldn't go to school today. She smiled and told me "ok honey, Dave has decided to leave for a business trip so he won't be back until probably next Saturday." She seemed ecstatic, she then walked up to me and kissed my forehead and said happy birthday.

My mother couldn't get me a gift but that was ok, because the greatest gift for me was her actually remembering. I smiled a really goofy smile and she laughed. She laughed. She laughed a laugh I hadn't heard since dad left, which made my goofy smile even more goofy.

After my mother left I had almost forgotten about all the messed up things in my life. I did say almost, my thoughts slowly returned to the horrible things in my life. I just can't seem to ever be happy and when there is a happy moment right afterwards I'm sad again. After these thoughts began cramming up my head I decided to go back to sleep, which my body gradually did.

Nathan's POV

When I made it to school I was greeted be my same group of friends, the only thing different is that my little punching bag Tyler wasn't here today. Which made me kinda upset because then I'd have to find a new kid to throw into a dumpster today. I sighed, my friend Nick looked up at me, I guess he noticed my sigh and asked "dude, you ok you seem sort of out of it."

I nodded my head assuringly, and when I was done he suddenly put his arm around me and started rubbing my head I gasped in shock until he said "happy birthday Nathan" and then everyone joined in and started to sing the happy birthday song to me. "Hey everybody I'm having a party tonight at the pack house and everyone's invited" I yell, and everyone screamed with excitement.

The bell rang and we all ran to our classes, I headed to math class; I hate math soooo much. I usually just sleep or flick the nerds in the back of the head making them flinch and yelp. This time I just slept, after Math was over I began asking everyone to come to my party. I even invited the nerds, my dad did say everyone.

When I asked some of the geeks they just gave me a geeky smile and yelled thanks through their braces. The day went by pretty fast and by my last period I had already asked everyone in school except three people Tyler, Noah, and Alice, I so hope I don't get Alice as my mate she's like such a nerd.

Come on Nathan whoever your mate is you should be happy because you guys were brought together by fate, My wolf Angus told me. I know Angus, I bet you cant't wait either. I chuckled a bit and so did Agnus. When I spotted Alice and Noah I asked them to go to my party and they just shrugged and said ok like it was no big deal.

"Oh and can you tell Tyler that he's invited too" I ask, they both just glared at me and nod their heads. 'What the hell was that about' I think to myself and scratch the back of my head. I then walked back home and prepare for the party tonight. I'm so excited I really hope I find my mate, I sighed wondering what she might be like, I start imagining her and I couldn't wait to meet her.

Hey guys yeah I know it's shorter than usual but what the hell I'll probably make it longer only "time" will tell. Sorry I just saw Alice through the looking glass, so I'm stuck on time jokes.

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)