Chapter 4

Alice up top ^

Tyler's POV

I guess I've been asleep all day because when I woke up it was 5:00 and I had a text message from Alice. 'I wonder what this is about' I thought to myself. When I opened the message the memories from that day in the alley with Nathan came back in my mind. Alice texted me that Nathan had invited us to a birthday party he was holding at his house.

At first I immediately thought no way and then I remembered that Nathan and I are both turning 18 and we're both looking for our mates. Nathan may be a dick but he isn't stupid I guess, if the whole school is under one roof than it would be easier to find our mates. 'I'm totally in,' I text Alice back, she responded almost immediately and said 'YAY.'

'Is Noah going to go too?' I text back, 'he said no way in hell was he going to a party hosted by Nathan.' Alice texted back, 'oh well then, I guess I'll see you there' I text, 'yeah ok see you there' Alice texted. I sighed as I hopped in the shower and quickly brushed my teeth, after I finished that I threw on some skinny jeans and a black t-shirt that said I hate normal people (it is the truth).

When I was done I told my mom that I was going to a party she got all fan girly and said "ooooh heheh don't forget to look for your mate" I roll my eyes and kiss her on the cheek and leave. Tyler I hope we find your mate so then I can have mine too, my wolf Nabu said. I can't wait too Nabu I hope we find him of her. Well I have to go it kinda looks weird when a person is just standing still in the middle of the sidewalk. I said as I cut off the

We got to Nathan's house or should I say got to the pack house, whatever. I saw Alice outside and sneaked up behind her and scared her, it might have been funny while it lasted but then she punched my arm. "Ouch" I yelped in pain, "well unless you want to get hit then don't scare the living shit out of me ok." Alice said to me in a very mean tone.

When we both walked in the house, both of our mouths almost dropped to the floor. The party was being held in the living room which was humongous. We saw people making out on the walls, in the corners even on the foosball table. Alice leaned over and whispered in my ear "is there any place these kids don't make out" I could hear a laugh in her voice which made me laugh as well.

She decided to go exploring leaving me by myself in the gates of hell. I saw a table filled with presents and then realized I hadn't brought a single gift. I just shrugged my shoulders I really wasn't going to get him a gift anyways. I then walk into a room full of jocks playing on a foosball table and Nathan with a blondie straddled over him and basically putting her mouth all over his face which looked pretty disgusting to be honest.

I was about to leave when a sweet smell I had never smelled before went into my nose, it smelled like lavender and something else sweet. It was very faint though and it went away quickly so I didn't really worry about it and I kept walking. Until I felt someone grab my arm, it was Nathan. He began sniffing me all around, and then got this very horrified look on his face.

"What's going on Nathan you ok" one of the jocks asked him looking concerned. "Yeah everything's fine I just have to talk to this weirdo" he said, making me grit my teeth. 'Oh I'm weird huh, says the person who was just sniffing all over me.' I scream in my head but kept my composure on the outside.

Nathan smiled a very awkward smile and the blonde girl walked back up to him and rubbed his chest making me growl. I gasped in surprise at the sound I made, everyone looked at me and the girl just kept touching Nathan. It took every bit of self control I had to not walk up to her and rip her head off entirely. I don't even really know why I felt this way, especially toward Nathan.

I guess Nathan noticed me tensing and rolled his eyes making the blonde get off him which made her cry a little. 'At least she left' I said in my head, I then caught I whiff of that exquisite scent again and I followed the trail and I ended up looking right at Nathan. I then realized the unthinkable my mate was...Nathan Holmes!

Nathan pulled my arm making me go upstairs with him, whenever he touched me I got these sparks that felt so good. An example is when I almost fell, Nathan caught me by my back and it almost made me moan. When we got up to a room which I'm guessing was Nathan's he pushed me in and slammed the door.

He then grabbed my shoulders and said "why the hell do you have to be my mate" he yelled at me, making me feel inferior to him. "I-I d-don't know K-" I was cut off when Nathan slapped me. "Tyler I hate you! I despise you so much it's unbelievable" Nathan yelled at me, "Tyler I.....I officially reject you as my mate" he finally yelled at me.

This was the long awaited chapter to me you know, I really think Nathan's a dick no offense.

Nathan: -coughs- uh hello I'm right here

Me: yeah I know

Tyler: can you both just shut the hell up
-groans-

Me: fine

Nathan: Fine -crosses arms-

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)