Chapter 2

I just thought I'd put Tyler's step dad on here (the jerk)^

Tyler's POV

I've been running for about 3 hours, no way in hell was I going to go to school and deal with those werewolf bitches and dicks that's all they are. I was getting kinda tired though, even in my werewolf form I wasn't very strong or fast.

I decided to go to my special spot that I found when I was 10; coincidentally I found this place when I was running away from Nathan on my birthday. Well I should probably say our birthday because are birthdays are on the same day. You see? I just can't get away from him.

I call this place my sanctuary, it's a hidden part of the forest with different types of flowers that I had never seen anywhere else. Plus there are a lot of animals here that knew me and didn't mind me being a wolf they, surprisingly they never ran away from me or anything.

Once I got to my place I opened one of the many books that I leave there. When I read it's like I'm in a whole different place, a place much better than the place I'm at now. I was reading the book Spy School by Stuart Gibbs, and I felt as if I was on the mission with Ben, Erica, and Alexander.

I guess I fell asleep without knowing it because when I woke up it was sunset and I knew it was time for me to go back to my hell hole. I transform to my black with white spots werewolf form. Tyler why weren't you at school today Noah told me in my head.

Oh it was nothing don't worry about it, I'm going home I'll see you later ok. I mind linked back. Ok Tyler I'll see you tomorrow too bye Alice linked back to me. I decided to shut the contact off and run home. After resting I had more stamina but that didn't stop my hunger I was so hungry I couldn't wait to get home.

Then I remembered its my birthday tomorrow which also means it Nathan's birthday too. We're both turning 18 which also means we can both look for our mate, boy I feel so bad for the girl that gets him as a mate.

When my dad was still around, he and mom used to throw me a birthday party with a big chocolate cake and presents. After he left and my mom remarried I haven't had a birthday party since I was 8 and I've always done things alone. For example, when I did my transformation no one was there not even my own mother she was out with my stepdad.

None of my friends knew this was going on so they didn't come. Usually your with your pack when you transform but not me I was in my room screaming not knowing what was going on and no one came to help me. When I saw my fur that was black with white spots, I couldn't help but smile because I had gone through that all on my own.

My thoughts were interrupted when I got to my door step, I went in the back yard and transformed back. When I walked into the house I was grabbed by my throat and I began begging for air. "Why the hell weren't you at school today" my stepdad spat at me, he has this bad tendency to spit a lot. "I-I c-" "couldn't what he interrupted me?" My stepdad asked. Although what I was going to say was 'I can't breathe.'

When I was about to almost pass out he let me go and asked again "why weren't you at school today" I was gasping for air and then answered "in so s-sorry it won't happen again" "you're damn right it won't, now it's time for your punishment."

He then grabbed me by my head and dragged me to his room. When I walked in I saw my mom in the bathroom cleaning something....probably another bruise. She looked up to me and and she didn't even stop him. "Get out Mary it's your son's turn" he yelled at my mother, "well Dave maybe you should leave him alone for today." She said in a small voice.

"Do as I say or the boy gets a worse punishment" mom looked up and hurried out of the room. "Now that she's gone, strip you little slut" he yelled at me, I whimpered feeling inferior and got naked. "Bend over" he yelled at me, I did as I was told as I always do.

He began slapping my ass making me scream, "you better not ever do that again do I make myself clear" he slapped me harder with every word. "O-oook I w-won't" I stumbled and drew out some of my words because he kept slapping my ass as I talked.

"Say yes Daddy" he demanded me, I shook my head no then he put all of his strength into one hit making me scream as loud as I could. "Y-yes d-daddy" I stutter out through tears. "That's a good little slut now get out of my room" he said, and slapped my ass again. I quickly ran out with tears in my eyes.

I ran up to my bathroom and looked at my ass and it was basically torn up it was red and hand marks were still forming. I sighed, 'I guess I should just go take a bath' I thought to myself. When I was done with my shower, I threw some boxers on and just laid down. I don't even know why I care that my birthday is tomorrow to me that's the worst day ever because it was the day I was born. After saying that I instantly fell asleep unknowingly.

Sappy chapter don't judge me 😒. I have a great idea for the next chapter and the chapter after that :) so continue reading ok.

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)