Chapter 12

Tyler's POV

When I woke up a bright light was shining in front of me. "Oh no help I think I'm dead Isaac where are you" I scream, "it's too early in the morning for this Tyler, your looking at the blinds and they're shining light in your eyes" Isaac groans to me. He then pulled me close to him and hugged me.

"Oh that makes more sense sorry for waking you up" I laughed a little and so did Isaac, "it's ok" he said. "We have 30 more minutes until we have to go ok so I suggest you get some more sleep" Isaac told me. I nod and snuggle back in his arms making him chuckle a bit. I've never really thought of Isaac any other way than a brother, don't get me wrong he is sexy as hell, but I love him as a brother.

30 minutes passed so quickly it barely seemed I even went back to sleep, "get up Tyler we have an hour until we have to leave" Isaac told me while shaking me. I just groaned and turned over, "fine, but remember you did this to yourself" he said. I was a little confused until he began tickling me like crazy making me laugh my ass off.

"O-okay i-m up I'm u-up" I say through laughs, "good now get out of my room please so I can undress" Isaac said to me. "Why do you have to wait why not get undressed in front of me, it's not like I haven't seen anything, and trust me there's nothing to be ashamed of" I said and laughed.

"Tyler get out, that's probably the most disgusting thing I've ever heard" he said while slapping his forehead. I just shrugged and laughed and then kissed him on the cheek, making him blush. I ran out of his room before he could say anything back.

As I was running I ran into Nathan, I swear I just ran into heaven. Nathan didn't have a shirt on and he had like a six pack and he was tan. He looked like Channing Tatum and Zack Efron had a baby and it was blessed by the touch of Go- I'm getting soooo off topic here.

"Oh I'm sorry Tyler are you ok" Nathan said to me, he held his hand out for me and I took it. He pulled me up as if I was a feather, "thanks" I said and blushed a little. "um I have to...uh go" I say and run away not giving Nathan a chance to respond.

Tyler your starting to fall in love with him because he's your mate your going to start yearning for him. Nabu told me. I know Nabu I just can't love that guy I just can't not after everything he's done I'm sorry. I say to Nabu and then quickly cut of the connection. "Sigh" 'this is going to be a very long day' I think to myself.

As I was walking I remembered Hayden kissing me, and I kissed him back, does that mean I like Hayden? I wonder what he's thinking? "Ugh" I yell in my head. "Uh are you ok you just groaned" Nick told me, "Ugh, that was supposed to be in my head" I storm to my room, leaving Nick in a very confused state.

I don't know why I'm so irritated, I just don't know, first there was the kiss with Hayden and now there's Nathan. Also I'm going back the town I hate, and seeing the people I hate.

I quickly closed the door to my room well slammed it a little. I just feel like my world is closing in on me and it's not giving me a chance to breath. Before I knew it I blacked out.

When I woke up I was laying in the living room with a cold towel on top of my head. Nathan, Hayden, Caden, and Isaac were standing over me just staring. "W-what's going on" I asked confused, "well you blacked out and Caden found you" Isaac explained to me. I was about to sit up but instantly fell back down.

"You should rest, you have a really bad fever" Hayden told me, "yeah you really should" Nathan said. When Hayden and Nathan both spoke I immediately remembered what I was thinking about before I blacked out. When I remembered my head started hurting again making me groan and touch my forehead.

Everyone flinched a little "I'm fine guys don't worry about it" I say while smiling a little. Except, I'm not fine...I'm not at all fine I am the complete opposite of fine. "Tyler we're still going to go to the Blue River pack this after noon, you should be fine by 5:00, even though this is so off schedule we'll make it work" Isaac told me.

"Sometimes I wonder if you care more about schedules then your sick younger brother" I say to Isaac making everyone laugh except for Isaac he just rolled his eye like the Barbie fan he is, please don't tell him I said that.

Everyone left except for Hayden, "look Tyler I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you because now I know your stressing on it and you blacking out is my fault..I'm just trying to tell you I'm sorry" Hayden told me.

"'No Hayden  not stressing over it, you don't have to worry about it ok" I said to Hayden, I nodded and kissed me on my forehead. I've never really liked my friends in more than a friendly way, but things are changing I guess. I don't want things to change I like the way things are.

I just want the guys to act the same way they did when they first met me...yeah, that was the best day of my life and I hadn't even known it. Oh how the world works right, I ask myself. I better rest up while I can because when I wake up it's going to be time to go right back to the gates of hell where I was from. Revenge is going to be a bitch.

BONJOUR GUYS! Ok so I just want to ask a question, ok so I'm thinking about starting a book called Mated to A Fugitive i have lots of ideas for it but do you guys think I should? If I do start this book I promise it will not interfere with me updating this book. So comment and tell me pretty please!

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)