Chapter 21

Tyler's POV

Nathan came back with Caden and Shawn blushing, 'I wonder why they're blushing' I think to myself. "Ok Caden and Shawn behave finally arrived so let's get started guys" Isaac yelled. Everyone cheered excitedly, "ok I want 5 laps around the whole field, get moving" Isaac yelled; everyone began to run.

After all the training some werewolves were just passed out ok some of the equipment and others..well....lets just say I'm glad I'm not them. Isaac and Nathan looked refreshed, as if this was some type of vacation, and they had just gotten back from a relaxing swim. To be frank they weren't breaking a sweat after running and training their asses off.

Isaac ran over to Noah who was breathing deeply. Nathan looked at them and then came over to me and rubbed my back, which felt really got I won't lie. "Are you ok Ty Ty" Nathan said to me, when he said Ty Ty I blushed fiercely. "Y-yeah Nate Nate I'm fine" I say looking away, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Nathan blushing too.

Nathan coughed a bit and then said, "oh I'm glad your ok" I turned around and said "thanks." "Ok everyone training is over for today, meet back here at the same time tomorrow ok" Nathan yelled with his alpha voice. Everyone yelled ok and I guess ran home because they headed towards the door.

Isaac scooped Noah up and kiss his neck while sucking it leaving a little mark. "I think Noah and Isaac are going to be having some fun tonight" I say to Nathan while laughing. Nathan laughed back and then smirked which kinda made me step back some.

"Ty Ty we can have fun tonight too ya know" Nathan said while scooping me up as well. "Yeah we could but we're not so let me down" I say in an awkward voice. Nathan ignored me and held me even tighter, "you know I like your awkward voice it's....cute" he said to me. My face heated up and I later my head in Nathan's neck to hide it.

Nathan chuckled at my action, and began walking back in the pack house, "Nathan now will you let me down we're inside now, God gave me legs for a reason" is say while looking up at Nathan with a serious expression. "Awe don't look at me like that, your turning me on with that serious face of yours" Nathan said. I noticed there was bulge in his pants so he was right I was turning him on somehow, Damn it.

Nathan's POV

Tyler was turning me on right now, his serious face was even cuter than his normal happy face. I couldn't take it anymore I cupped Tyler's cheek in my hand and pulled him to me and kissed him. To my surprise he kissed me back, I broke the kiss and said "if you let me do it now, I can't promise I'll be able to stop" Tyler nodded and said "o-ok I'm r-ready."

When I heard those words I couldn't even explain my emotions I ran to my room still carrying Tyler in my arms tightly. When I got to my room I closed the door and locked it, I sat Typer down in front of me before pinning him to the wall. I kissed him all up and down his neck which earned me moans from him, his moans turned me on even more.

I grabbed Tyler and through him on the bed, I then laid on top of him and kissed him. Tyler wrapped his arms around my neck and wrapped his legs around my waist. I pulled his hair which made him moan into the kiss, I tried putting my tongue inside his mouth but he wouldn't let me.

I didn't like that so I broke the kiss and smirked, I kissed him this time and bit the bottom of his lip making him moan and I stuck my tongue inside his mouth. I explored his mouth and it tasted so sweet almost like gummy bears not to sound weird. Tyler finally stop struggling and we intertwined our tongues.

When we parted our lips to breathe there was a trail of spit connecting our lips together. Seeing Tyler like that almost made my wolf take over but I was able to control it. That didn't mean I wasn't going to do anything, I pulled Tyler's shirt off and his pants leaving him in his boxers.

Tyler looked embarrassed he covered his face with his hands, I frowned because I wanted to see his face. I grabbed his hands and put them behind his head, "come on don't hide I want to see your beautiful face" I say. Tyler blushed even harder and looked away, I held both of his hands with one hand and grabbed his chin with the other and whispered in his ear, "don't hide remember."

Tyler's breathe hitched a little which made me smirk, that's it I'm done with the teasing lets get this show on the road. I pulled Tyler's boxers off revealing his member sticking straight up, which again made me smirk "awe do you need help with that" I said, Tyler nodded.

I leaned down and grabbed his member in my hand and began to lick the top before putting half of it in my mouth and began going back and forth. Tyler moaned and gripped the sheets, "N-Na" he started saying my name but wasn't able to finish because he moaned again. I got up from Tyler's member and put two fingers in his mouth.

I quickly turned Tyler over without giving him a chance to say anything about my actions. I put the two fingers inside of Tyler which made him scream "shhh baby it's going to be ok" I say in a sweet and calming voice, Tyler nodded his head and took a  deep breathe. I smiled and began putting my fingers back into him, he screamed a little but a little bit after that his screams turned into moans.

I finally stopped and Tyler was breathing deeply, I sat down on the bed and then looked at Tyler "ok your turn" "WHAT" he yelled at me. "I helped you come on pretty please" I say while smirking, "ok I'm coming" Tyler said with a smile on his face.

He walked over and got on his knees, he grabbed my member and began licking the top as I did to him, he then put almost all of it in his mouth. I moaned loudly, and grabbed some of his hair, "T-Tyler" I say surprised at him. When he stopped going back and forth he started rubbing up and down on my member with his hand. After a few short minutes I squirted all over his chest.

I began breathing deeply, Tyler smirked at me, he then began to rub his  own member and squirted out on me. I laughed a bit and so did Tyler, I licked  away the oh so sweat substance that had gotten on Tyler. After I was down cleaning Tyler he began cleaning me.

"Mmm". Tyler hummed. I looked down and saw Tyler blushing "did I say that out loud" he asked me. I smile and said "yeah" Tyler blushed even harder after that which made me laugh even more. I picked up Tyler which surprised him a bit but after awhile he relaxed in my arms. I laid him on the bed because I could tell he was tired.

I got in with him and through the covers over us. I grabbed Tyler by his waist and pulled him closer to me, I hugged him and placed my chin on his ruffled hair. "N-Nathan" Tyler said, "yeah" "I need to tell you something" he said. "What is it" I asked, "I forgive you, and I'm sorry for being so stubborn, I know now that, I..I..love you and I need you" he said to me.

When he looked up he gave me a small smile; I was crying, something I haven't done in awhile. Tyler wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead, I hid my face in his neck this time, "I-I love you to T-Tyler" I said through tears. I removed my head from his neck and kissed him again "Nathan Holmes I officially accept you as my mate" Tyler yelled.

I kissed him deeply, and when we parted I said "thank you Tyler, and I accept you as my mate." Tyler put his head in my chest which made me laugh again a little. After a few minutes we were both asleep, the Alpha with his little mate in his arms, the way it's supposed to be.

HEY GUYS I KNOW I UPDATED AND I ESPECIALLY MADE IT LONGER THAN USUAL BECAUSE YOU GUYS WERE WAITING!! I dedicate this chapter to everyone who's been reading this book because if you are there is a secret I must tell you shhhh you are AWESOME!!! I will be updating more now since that thing I was at is over now so yeah :).

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)