Chapter 11

Tyler's POV

"So guys what movie are we watching" I asked everyone in the room. Alicia put her hand up to her chin in a thinking position. Like one of those weird statues you'd see at the museum, "I GOT IT" she yelled catching everyone's attention. "Let's watch Annabell" Everyone started saying yeahs that sound awesome, but I'm thinking 'HOLY SHIT!'

I've never been a horror fan, like never ever, just the thought of a horror film makes me cringe. "Are you guys sure you want to watch Annabell there are so many other great movies that don't involve horror." I tried telling them, they just said nah this will be awesome.

I signed in defeat, me and Hayden went to go get the popcorn and drinks. Me and Hayden started messing around a bit, like I put popcorn in his hair which annoyed the fudge out of him. "Hayden your so fu-" I was cut off by Hayden's lips connecting to mine. When he pulled away he said "oh...uh I'm sorry Tyler I-I didn't mean t-" I pressed my lips against his to make him shut up.

Nathan walked in on us and grabbed Hayden by the shoulder and punched towards Hayden's stomach. Hayden growled, and punched Nathan right in the face. "You guys stop fighting" I yelled, they still did stop. "Fine" I said, I grabbed them by their ears and pulled them apart.

"Ouch" they both yelled at me, "I don't give a damn how much pain your in when I say stop I mean stop" I glare at both of them. "We're sorry" they both told me, I held them there for another minute and then released them. "Now, Nathan, Hayden, go back in the living room I got it from here" they both just looked down and nodded.

'Boys nowadays Psh' I think to myself. I finally found he popcorn after years and years of searching (ok it was only 2 minutes). It was in the  cabinet above the refrigerator "curse my height" I mutter to myself. I decided to climb on the counter to get the popcorn.

I was almost up there when my foot slipped, I almost fell down but right before I did I felt to strong arms holding me. When I looked up I saw Nathan, I was made because it was Nathan but I was glad he caught me. "Are you ok Tyler" he asked me in a sweet tone"y-yeah I-I'm fine" I stutter out.

"Ok let's get the popcorn ready together" Nathan told me. He then sat me down and easily reached up to get the popcorn as if it were nothing. "Lucky" I yelled, Nathan just looked down at me with a confused face "you get to reach because your tall but I can't reach it because I'm short" I pouted making Nathan laugh.

We finally got the popcorn together and we brought it to the living room "what took you guys so long, were you having sex on the counter because that's pretty gross man" Nick said to us while laughing. Me and Nathan both blushed and shook our heads no.

'Why the hell am I blushing I hate this guy for PETES SAKE' I yell in my head. Once I was done yelling at my self I handed the popcorn to Nick and sat next to Isaac. I might feel safer if I was close to Isaac he's like my big brother after all. I snuggle up next to Isaac and Hayden comes and sits next to me, they both know how much I hate horror movies.

Shawn goes and turns off the lights and he sat next to Caden, of course Alicia was sitting in Nicks lap, the two love birds. 'Cupid we have a problem your arrow of love worked way to much, I don't want a remake of Romeo and Juliet with these two' I think to myself.

Anyways Nathan was sitting next to Shawn, he was staring at me as if I was the movie screen which was making me a little uncomfortable if you know what I mean. Basically it felt like he was eye fucking me, I'm going to tell you the truth that's how it felt l.

After about 10 minutes into the movie Nathan finally stopped staring at me, which gave me relief. No matter how hard I try scary movies have never been my thing especially ones with dolls that move and try to kill people. I couldn't even last through the the first 10 minutes of Chucky so how the hell am I supposed to get through Annabell.

The movie was over before I even knew it, and in my head I was congratulating myself on getting through the whole movie without even barfing. Well everyone looked tired so we all decided it was best for us to just head to bed. "Now guys don't forget tomorrow we're leaving the pack house at 10:00 to get to Nathan's pack house" Isaac told us.

We all nod and head off to our rooms, as I was walking to my room I saw Nick and Alicia going to Nicks room. "Hey guys please don't make to much noise, I actually want to get some sleep tonight" after I said that I winked to them and smiled. They both blushed at me and nodded then they headed back to Nicks room.

When I got to my room I quickly just striped down to my boxers and "try"bro get some sleep. I had been laying in my bed for 15 minutes and didn't close my eyes once. When I blinked I would try to hurry up and open my eyes again, I would stare at the door and the window to see if Annabell was in my room.

'That's it' I yell in my head, I jump out grab my pillow and head to Isaacs room. When I went in his room I whispered "hey Isaac can I sleep with you I can't sleep" he said "yeah" and rolled over to make a spot for me. I gasped in excitement and got in his bed, I snuggled up close to him and he put his arm around me.

This reminds me of those times when I first joined the Green Leaf pack, I would always have nightmares about my old life. I would always ask Isaac if I could sleep with him and he would always say yes. When I slept with Isaac's arm around me I was able to go to sleep without anything on my mind...it felt...peaceful.

HOLY MACKEREL GUYS ALREADY 200 VIEWS! Thank you guys so much for voting and reading my story you have no idea how happy it makes me feel                -sniffles- I love you guys -burst into tears-

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)