Chapter 25

Twenty one Pilots- Stressed Out
I love this song!!!

Tyler's POV

Nathan lunged at the boy and the boy lunged right back. "How dare you touch my mate" Nathan yelled out making me flinch at his volume he was so loud and he sounded furious. "Well for your information your mate killed the only man that ever loved me" the boy yelled out.

Nathan punched the boy so hard that he went flying to the wall right next to me, almost hitting me. The boy looked finish after that one big punch his nose was bleeding endlessly he had bruises everywhere from hitting the wall so hard.

The boy slowly stood up shocking me half to death, he limped over to Nathan and threw a very weak punch. "I'm not giving up" he yelled lightly, "kid what's your name" Nathan asked while catching the weak punch that was about to hit his face. "It's Paul" the boy said coldly to Nathan, "ok Paul why don't you sit down and explain yourself" Nathan said.

"I don't want to" Paul said while punching Nathan's arm weakly, Nathan sighed before saying "fine I guess we're doing this the hard way." Nathan pushed Paul making him screech a bit from hitting the ground so hard. "Tell me, who is this guy your talking about" Nathan asked with eyes full of seriousness.

I just sat there watching this I didn't speak or move, except when Paul was about to hit me. "Fine, Dave was my lover and we was the only person that cared about me. Everyone else didn't even think twice about me when I first joined the pack, except Dave" Paul said while smiling a weak smile.

"But you killed him" he turned to me with an angry expression, he was about to attack me until Nathan hit him upside his head making him groan. "What the hell" Paul yelled at Nathan, "do you even know why Tyler killed Dave, DID YOU EVEN ASK HIM WHY? HE MIGHT HAVE DONE IT FOR A REASON YOU KNOW" Nathan yelled the last part really loud.

"THERES NO NEED ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS THAT YOUR TYLER KILLED MY DAVE" Paul yelled back. "JUST ASK TYLER WHY HE KILLED HIM COME ON" Nathan yelled completely irritated. "Fine, Tyler why did YOU kill Dave" Paul asked, he put a lot of emphasize on the word you.

"First of all he attacked me, and he....he...ALSO KILLED MY MOM AND HE ABUSED ME AND HER ALL THE TIME" I yelled the last part, tears were falling from my eyes like a waterfall. Nathan came over and hugged me, while Paul just stared at me with confusion.

"Your lying" Paul said simply to me, "DO I LOOK LIKE IM LYING" yelled tears falling more fluently down my face. Paul frowned and then got a sympathetic look on his face, "is he really not lying" Paul asked Nathan. "He's not lying, your so called "lover" has abused my mate and has killed my mates mother" Nathan said harshly.

Paul looked down, "I-I'm so sorry" he said, "it's alright y-you didn't know" I stutter out with sniffles. I was about to touch his shoulder but he grabbed my hand and threw it back at me which kinda hurt. Nathan looked up and growled, "I'm sorry just please don't touch me for right now ok" Paul said calmly, Nathan calmed down and we both nodded.

"I'm going to mind link Alice to come here" Nathan said surprising me, "Alice is here" I asked. "Yeah we both came out to find you, we hit stopped by some wolves but I'm sure Alice got them all" Nathan said to me. "Ok if you say so" I say unsure, about 10 seconds later Alice was busting through the door and had Paul pinned to the wall by his neck choking him.

"You think you can try and hurt one of my best friends and get away with it huh" Alice yelled. "Alice, Alice, calm down he's good he's on our side now, right" Nathan asked Paul. "Right" Paul said while trying to smile, "Fine" Alice said while dropping Paul to the ground and walking over to me.

"Alice close your eyes I'm naked" I said frantically, "Tyler I would never in a million years look at you like that for one, two, I'm just checking for anything that might be wrong with you" Alice said while rolling her eyes. She touched my arms and my legs, "ok you seem ok, now Paul where are his clothes" Alice asked. "I'll go get them" Paul said while running out of the room.

Nathan came and picked me up bridal style and hugged me tightly, and I snuggled my head against his chest. Paul came running back in the room with some clothes, I quickly jumped out of Nathan's arms and put them on. "Ok we should get going" Alice said, "I don't think we're going to be of much help" Paul said.

"Why not" Nathan asked, "well my pack was supposed to send extra men in to surprise your pack and catch them off guard. I don't know when but I'm pretty sure it's soon and if they send the extra men your pack will be out numbered even including us." Paul said while looking down.

"Well we're going to have to do our best then right" Alice said while smirking, "yeah she's right, we can do it of we put our minds to it right" I said while throwing my fist in the air. "Yeah" Nathan yelled, "ok if you say so" Paul said. "Paul do you think you could help us get back to the pack house" Nathan asked, "sure but let me go do one thing" Paul said before leaving the room again.

"Do you really think we can do this Alice" I asked, "I have no idea, but we should at least try" she said. "Yeah she's right Tyler we need to at least try, our friends are out there fighting so we should to" Nathan said, and I nodded.

Paul came back, "what did you have to do" I asked, "oh I went to eat a snack" he said. "Why would you go eat a snack at a time like this" Nathan asked annoyed. "Well if I'm going to die I'm going to die on a full stomach" Paul said ignoring Nathan's irritation. "Fine now can we go now" Alice asked, "sure lets go meet our deaths how exciting is that" Paul said sarcastically while leading us out the door.

In less then ten minutes we we're there, "Um guys do you still think we can do this now" Paul said with a shocked look. Nathan, Alice and I we're looking at the pack house in pure shock, "I don't hear anything so I guess that means we're going back" Paul said while turning back around. Nathan grabbed the back of Pauls collar making him stay. "Let's go" Nathan said before charging to what used to be the pack house and what was now a war ground. "Yeah let's go" Alice yelled and we all followed.

I HAVE UPDATED SO THAT THE CLIFFHANGER WOULDN'T BE THAT TERRIBLE!!! I hope you guys are still liking my story continue reading if you are :D

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)