Chapter 16

Isaacs POV

I was walking to Nathan's room to talk about the plans and preparations for why we were here. Then all of a sudden Tyler ran past me and slammed his door. I tilted my head in confusion but then I thought 'he must've gotten in a fight with Hayden I'm sure they'll get over it tomorrow.'

When I walked into Nathan's room he was laying in his bed sleep I guess. I was about to wake him until he said "yeah just like that" I immediately stood back. "Wait Tyler" he moaned in his sleep, 'that's it this guy does not get to have sexual dreams about my Tyler' I say in my head.

I was about to slap him when he said "Isaac.......you really shouldn't slap people when they're asleep" he smirked after saying that. I stood back surprise he knew it was me, his eyes weren't even open. "I bet your wondering how I knew it was you without seeing you" he said while sitting up.

"Well first of my wolf sensed someone else in the room, and since Caden's with Shawn and Nicks with Alicia, and Tyler's in his room, and Hayden's in his room, then that only means you could be in my room Isaac. "Why were you talking about Tyler in your sleep" I asked while narrowing my eyes at him.

He coughed in embarrassment "uh, right....that wasn't anything don't worry about it" he said while scratching the back of his head. "Mhm, well anyways we should go ever why we're all here in the first place" I say while rolling my eyes.

"Ah, right lets go to the living room" he said and lead me to the living room. "Ok so here's the thing, the Red Blood pack has declared war on us because one of our troops went on they're territory" he explained to me. "Doesn't that seem a little extreme to you" I ask, "yes it is to me, but they're really upset plus they're a really uptight pack so yeah" he said.

"Hm, how many wolves do the have" I asked, "that's the thing they have like 300 wolves ready to fight" Nathan explained. "We only have 230 wolves prepared that's not even nearly enough. Their wolves are very strong they are the best type of pack for defense and things like that." Nathan said.

"Ok once the war is near I will send more of my troops to come and help ok" I said "that's another thing...they're doing a surprise attack, we have no idea of knowing when they'll attack." Nathan told me while shaking his head. "We have a real problem" I say.

"Yeah I know" Nathan said while sighing, "then I guess we'll have to train extremely hard until the time comes right" I say while laughing. "Yeah we're going to have to work our asses of huh" Nathan said while laughing too.

"Ok so we'll talk some more about the plan tomorrow maybe" I ask, "yeah" Nathan said. I was about to walk out when Nathan said "wait, Isaac, do you think Tyler will ever forgive me." I don't think so at all actually, if I was Tyler and he had done that to me then I wouldn't forgive him.

"I don't know really, your going to have to work pretty hard though..and don't force it on him k" I say. Nathan looked down and nodded "hey, maybe I'm wrong Tyler's a great person he might actually forgive you ok" I say with excitement. Nathan looked up and gave me a weak smile "yeah I guess so" he said

I gave him a smile and walked out the room, while I was walking back to my room I ran into Hayden. "Hey Hayden are you and Tyler having one of your little fights again" I say while smiling. Hayden gave me a confused look and said "what are you talking about" "well Tyler just ran off and slammed his door I thought you guys might have had a fight or something" I said.

Hayden's eyes widen and he said "sorry Isaac but I have to go" after saying that he sped off on the direction which I'm guessing was Tyler's room. I just shrugged me shoulders and went back to my room.

Hayden's POV

After Isaac told me Tyler ran off to his room and slammed his door I knew it could only mean Nathan did something. When I got to Tyler's room I knocked on the door gently and said "hey Tyler can we talk" no reply. "Tyler come on" still no reply. "Fine I'm coming in" I say.

When I walk in I see Tyler sitting on his bed with his knees up to his chest. "Hey Tyler what's wr-" I was caught off guard by Tyler flying into my arms. I rubbed his head and said "Tyler you can tell me anything come on tell me" Tyler just shook his head in his chest

"H-Hayden w-by did you k-kiss me that day" he asked me, I somehow froze. It felt like everything just stopped, the work just stopped revolving, everything just.....stopped. I grabbed Tyler's shoulders and pushed him off my chest and positioned him to look me in the eye. "I kissed you because, I love you Tyler Johnson" I say.

"A-are y-you sure" he asked me making me gasp a little bit "um hello yes I totally kissed you dude" I say while laughing. "So your not just messing with me" he asked me again 'wow this boy really doesn't know that I love him and that I just confessed my love for him'I think in my head.

I rolled me eyes and smiled, I kissed Tyler making him squeak a little before rapping his arms around my neck deepening the kiss. "H-Hayden I c-" I cut him off by kissing him, Tyler gently pushed me away. "H-Hayden I-i can't right now ok I-I think its best you l-leave" he said to me while pushing me back all the way.

"B-but" "no, H- Hayden please just l-leave" he said, "f-fine" I stutter before leaving him and slamming his door a little bit. 'Ugh! Why won't he just accept me' I scream in my head.

Hello fellow earthlings! Wait you guys are from earth right?!?! If not that's actually really cool there is no judging here 😌 lol! Sorry I just watched a alien movie so I'm going to be stuck like that for awhile.

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)