Chapter 10

Isaacs POV

After the twins and Tyler left Nathan was looking pretty down, not that I really care. He hurt Tyler, one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Even if he apologized and Tyler forgave him I still wouldn't forgive him.

"Ok, Mr. Holmes I'll show you and your  Omega to your rooms" I say trying to hide my anger." "You don't have to call me Mr. Holmes, you can call me Nathan" "and no need to call me omega call me Nick" they both told me. I smiled and nodded.

In my head I'm thinking 'oh I would love to go over there rip their heads off.' Instead I led them to their rooms, while we were on our way I say the twins and Tyler cleaning up their mess from this morning. "And make sure you scrub it real good" Alicia started taunting them.

"You guys go along I'm going to watch these imbeciles for awhile" Alicia told us. "Are you sure sweetheart I could stay with you" Nick said, he actually said it as if he really wanted to stay. Alicia have him a kiss and said "no baby I got it from here let Isaac show you to your room, I might meet you in there."

The twins and Tyler yell "ewwww! Alicia's being gross" "oh shut up fools and get to cleaning MWAHAHAH!" Alicia laughed at them with a very evil laugh. I didn't even know she could laugh like that, Nick smirked when Alicia said she'll meet him in his room. Nathan was staring off in space with a very perverted smile, I really wanted to slap him, because I had a pretty good feeling what he was thinking about.

"I think I'll stay and help Caden clean up my room I don't want him breaking anything" Shawn told me. I just nodded, Caden groaned making Tyler laugh when he came out of my room wearing a cleaning apron. He looked so cute, I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed Nathan was staring intently on Tyler.

"This way Nathan and Nick" they both turned from their mates and began looking me. I purposefully put Nathan in the room farthest from Tyler, I guess he didn't notice. I saw that they both had bags and I told them that they can put them wherever they want in their rooms.

After I showed them both to there rooms I went in my room to check and see if Tyler was doing good. When I walked in it was almost as if nothing had ever happened. It looked even cleaner then it did before they ruined it. "I hope it's ok I just finished" Tyler said to me, he wasn't even breaking a sweat.

"Wow it looks even better then before you messed it up" I said in astonishment. Tyler blushed a bit and so did I, "um maybe Hayden needs your help, he's never really been good with cleaning" I say while laughing. Tyler laughed a little too and nodded and left to go help Hayden.

I saw that it was already 7:00 pm, 'I wonder if the guys would like to watch a movie tonight. I mind linked everyone except for Nathan and Shawn "do you guys want to watch a movie" I asked, "yeah" they all yelled to me in the mind link. "Ok meet me downstairs in 30 minutes" I tell them, "ok" they all say back.

I shut the connection off and left my room to go tell Shawn and Nathan. When I told them they were all like yeah sounds awesome, I told them that we'll all meet down stairs at 7:30. I then left my room and headed downstairs.

When I got there I saw Tyler on top of Hayden's shoulders and Alicia on top of Caden's shoulders and Shawn trying to stop them by telling them what they were doing was dangerous.

They we're all laughing and pretending to fight each other. It looked like fun until Tyler fell off of Hayden's shoulders. I made it there just in time to catch him in a bride position, "honestly, guys you have to be more careful." When I looked down at Tyler he was laughing and so was I, I let him down.

"Thanks for catching me" he said through laughs, "no problem" I say and then everyone around us started laughing. "Hey sorry Tyler are you ok" Hayden asked still laughing. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it" Tyler said.

Nathan and Nick walked downstairs right after we we're done laughing, Alicia ran up to Nick and Nick began hugging her. They we're staring into each other's eyes like off of some cheesy Barbie princess movie. How would I know about Barbie well I have every single movie I LOVE BARBIE!

Yes I have a very crazy obsession of Barbie, I just hope Tyler didn't see my secret collection. That would be so embarrassing. My thoughts we're interrupted by a tap on my shoulder; it was Tyler. "Don't they look like one of those characters from one of you Barbie movies."

Tyler smirked at me and laughed making me blush for two reasons one because he figured out my embarrassing secret. Two he was whispering in my ear and he was very close to me. I turned around and said "I have no idea what the hell your talking about." "No need to be a shamed I think it's actually pretty cool I like Sofia the first like a lot" Tyler said to me.

We both laughed at how childish we are. Everyone looked at us because we laughed out of no where, Nathan was just glaring at me. And to be honest I don't give a damn, he can glare all he wants. I'm basically like Tyler's older brother and we will be brothers forever. After me and Tyler were done laughing we saw Alicia and Nick having their ow personally make out session. Which we both thought was pretty disgusting.

Okie Dokie then, we have figured out that Isaac has a CRAZY obsession for none other than....BARBIE LOL. And we also figured out that Tyler likes Sofia the first now isn't that something we can relate to. I actually really love Sofia the first (KID FOREVER)

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)