Chapter 6

Isaac up top^
Time skip 6 months...

Tyler's POV

WOW I can't believe it's been 5 months already, the Green Leaf pack is amazing. When I first joined everyone was so welcoming, I even made a couple new friends. When I told some of the girls I was gay they went total fan girl on me. One of them told me that she was a big yaoi fan and we've been friends ever since.

Even better news, I have another best friend now her name's Alicia, although I can never forget Alice and Noah. Alicia and I have been inseparable for 5 months though, and it's been the greatest 5 months of my life. And since I came to the pack I haven't gotten bullied not once.

Also, since I've been here I've gotten a lot stronger and faster, I'm still my same height though. Eh, what the hell, long live the short people of the world right? Today has been a normal but great all the same day, I now live at the pack house with Isaac. Issac and I have this brotherly love kinda relationship, he's like the big brother I never had.

Hayden, Caden and I...well...let's just say, we get into a lot of mischief together. One time we sprayed whip cream all over Isaacs face and on one of his hands. And when he woke up he put his hand up to his face he only added more whip cream to his face. Classic.

Caden, Hayden, and I laughed a whole week about it, while Isaac wasn't very happy. Speaking of Isaac, he just mind linked me and all the other members of the pack saying, everyone come to the pack house for a meeting it's very important. That's all he said, I wonder what's so important that the whole entire pack had to be involved.

When I walked into the pack house I sat next to Alicia she smiled and waved. The room quickly began to fill and Isaac began the meeting. "Now, listen up everyone, we have been requested to help one of the packs down south, they promise to repay us with whatever we need in the future so I think we should go help them out. It will be to our benefit after all" Isaac announced. People started talking amongst themselves until Isaac said "Quiet."

"The pack that needs our help is the Blue River pack" when Isaac said those words my whole world began to tear into a million pieces. I had told Alicia all about my past and about the Blue River pack and how bad they all treated me. So when Alicia heard "Blue River pack" she immediately squeezed me tight.

Hayden and Caden looked at me with worry in their eyes, I nodded reassuring them that I was alright. They turned back around after smiling a weak smile at me. I may have said I was alright but in my mind I was freaking the hell out.

Tyler calm down it will be alright, Nabu said. I know Nabu I'll be fine don't worry I said reassuringly. I broke the contact off and just lay in Alicia's arms trying not to pass out before Isaac was finished. "Also I and a few other people that I will select, will be coming with me to talk to the Alpha and the Beta tomorrow." Isaac said, "the people will be Caden, Hayden, Alicia, Shawn.....and Tyler."

When Isaac said Tyler he gave me a worried look, I just looked away and Alicia looked down at me. For the first time in 6 months I was truly and utterly afraid.

Flashback to earlier today (third person POV)

"Yes I know but why that pack" Isaac was yelling at his Beta Shawn. "I'm sorry sir but you did say you'd help any pack as long as they promise to repay you back with anything you ask for that's reasonable. They did beg us meet I remind you" Shawn yelled back.

"Ugh, there's another reason I don't like that pack and it's a personal reason" Isaac said with fury. "If you don't mind me asking sir but why" Shawn asked, "they were the packed that hurt Tyler so badly" Isaac said. Shawn's mouth dropped some because Tyler had told Shawn all the horrible things they had done to him.

"I know sir, but we must do it anyways I'm sorry, I would kill those people if I had the choice because they hurt Tyler so badly" Shawn said. "Ok Shawn, I understand we're going to have to do this, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be all nice to them. All we're doing is helping a bit" Isaac growled. "Correct sir" Shawn said.

"Well then I guess I'll go round up everyone, meet me downstairs ok Shawn." Ok sir" Shawn said and then quickly exited the room. Leaving Isaac by himself "this is turning out to be the worst day of my life" Isaac said and then quickly began to mind link everyone in the pack."Why does Tyler have to come though?" Issac asked after he finished mind linking everyone. "I know this may sound bad.....but I know Tyler has some friends over there that he hasn't seen in over a long time....I think he should go, even if it's just to see them" Shawn said as Issac nodded understandably.

End of flashback

Tylers POV

Once the meeting was over I quickly ran out to go to the restroom. When I got there I was throwing up from anxiety. The twins knocked on the door and asked, "hey Tyler are you ok in there" before I could answer I barfed again and then said "y-yeah I-m f-fine"

I cleaned myself up and then walked out of the bathroom and saw Alicia who was crying and the twins were sad too. "Don't worry guys I'm totally fine don't cry ok" Alicia looked up and said "Tyler it's not, and your not ok, stop pretending and just let it out don't hold back your tears" anger and sadness filled her voice.

She then stomped off leaving me with a mixture of feelings. Like I felt like I just wanted to crawl in a hole and stay there, but I also felt like punching something. In the end I just cried and then twins put both of their arms around me and hugged me tightly telling me it was going to be alright.

I then said "your right I'm different now and Nathan can't push me around no one can." The twins nodded, I then thought to myself watch out Nathan Holmes, because Tyler Johnson is all new.

YASSSSSS! I know things may have been going great but there needed to be a twist in the story you know and I think it's pretty good. Only you guys can tell me, so don't forget to comment, vote, and well just.....keep on reading 😆.

Until we meet again my little dumplings ;)