Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 47

I slowly trudged down the road, waving at the villagers when needed. Most of the people behind me roughly pushed me out of their way as I only yawned.

Not only had I been training with Miyako-sensei, I was doing missions all by myself at the same time. I was exhausted. I rubbed my eyes and stopped in the middle of the road. I felt as if I was going to collapse any moment…

“Need a hand?” A voice called from behind me, and I soon felt hands on my waist to keep my balanced.

I glanced behind me to maybe find out who it was; I came face to face with Naruto. My face immediately lit up at the sight of him. If Naruto was back, that means the whole team was back! I hadn’t been able to go out on missions because of Miyako. “… Naruto!” I finally called out, turning around in his arms and hugging him. “Welcome back! How’d the mission go?” I asked, swaying him back and forth before letting go and grinning at him.

“Well, I was there so it went great, of course!” He replied confidently, his thumb pointing at his chest.

I rolled my eyes at his ego and punched his shoulder playfully. “Of course you were fine, how was everyone else?”

“Well, Sakura’s fine…” Naruto trailed off a bit, sort of staring off in the distant, looking a bit worried.

My eyebrow rose and I crossed my arms. “Well, that’s no surprise… how’s Sasuke?” I asked slowly, he frowned and stayed quiet for a few seconds before responding just as slow as I asked.

“He’s… okay.” He tried to comfort me by laughing but it abruptly ended and came out more as a nervous chuckle. “He’s unconscious right now… Sakura-Chan’s bringing him to the hospital…”

My eyes widened just slightly at this information. “What happened? Is he okay?” I panicked just enough to make me feel dizzy from being so tired.

Naruto held onto my waist again, steadying my balance. “Did you forget how to stand or something, Naomi?”

A small blush formed across my cheeks and I rapidly blinked to fix my vision—which it worked. “No! I haven’t forgotten. I’m just very tired…”

Naruto nodded and he made sure I could stand before he slowly let go of my waist. “Do you want to go see him?” He questioned, lazily putting his hands behind his head and foxily grinned.

I nodded my head, but I couldn’t help but form an idea in my head and grin. “… Carry me!”

His foxy grin faded and he turned away from me as he pursed out his lips. “You’re too heavy!”

My eye twitched and I kicked his knee not so playfully. “Jerk…” I mumbled as he loudly yelled “ouch” and grabbed his knee.

“Fine, I’ll carry you!” He gave in. I smirked in triumph and climbed onto his back. “Geez, how does Sasuke deal you?” He murmured in question.

“I’m his girlfriend. That’s how.” My smirk turned into a grin as he slowly made his way to the hospital. I had decided to ask Naruto to go into detail about what had happened on the mission and so, that’s what we talked about on the way there.

We finally made it to the young Uchiha’s room and I reluctantly jumped off of Naruto’s back and Naruto explained that he’d be right back. I smiled happily once I saw the young boy of mine. “Sasuke! Welcome back!” … To the hospital, you’re favorite place. I added in my head sarcastically.

Instead of any recognition from him, he just continued to stare angrily at his hands. Noticing this, my smiled disappeared and I worriedly walked over to him. “Are you okay?”