CHAPTER THREE (𝙸𝙸)

"Is everyone's here?" A deep voice boomed in the middle of this room. I crossed my arms as I look at the one's talking in front of us.

President Gaston Petterson... again.

Pinatawag niya kami dahil may mahalaga raw itong sasabihin sa amin. I don't know what it is. I should be doing my training pieces- well, I asked the maid to put a punching bag in my room since what's the advantage of having her in my place instead of giving sweets that could only make me fat, right?

Yeah, I should be punching it right now, with having Ashton's face on it or maybe, his father because both of them are annoying. The way they smirk. . . I don't like it.

Or maybe I'm already swinging my dual katana.

I sighed instead as I look around to find out that everyone's already here.

Well, we're in a... big gymnasium? But this looks more like a closed auditorium which he gathered us into a place where thousands of us could be fit. It was like a gymnasium but... with a big television in front of us. Okay, an auditorium, that's it.

"I called for your attention because I want you to know about our surroundings," The President said as his introduction as the room became dark as the big television played. It was like we're at a cinema, which in front of us playing the current state of America.

"We are the only one who's alive," The way he said those words added some effects to the one we are watching right now.

Nagpapakita rito kung gaano kagulo ang lahat. Mula sa pagkakainan ng bawat isa, sa pagsabog, basta iba't ibang kaguluhan. A video footage from what's happening to America, those tall familiar buildings to confirm it.

"- Disaster is the only word to explain our world. . ." Nag iba ang pinapakita kung saan ngayon, pinapakita rito na hindi lamang sa Pilipinas at America kung saan may nagkakagulo, kundi pati na rin sa ibang mundo.

Hindi magtagal ay namatay itong malaking television kasabay ng pagbukas muli ng ilaw. Pumalakpak ito ng tatlong beses upang makuha ang atensyon namin.

"I gather you all to discuss our plan and the outline of this mission," Tumaas ang kilay ko nang marinig ang sinabi nito. If I weren't here, I should've been in our training room, already having my training. I sighed. How I missed my Trinity.

Oh well, Trinity's my swords, if you're going to ask.

Trin and Nity. Trinity. My favorite dual katana.

Thankfully I brought it with me.

Nabalik ang atensyon ko sa Presidente ng magsalita muli ito.

"I'll divide you into groups with 30 people with it. But first, you will all undergo training. I already assigned some people to train you. There are three groups that you'll have to choose.

First, mêlée. Like a sword, dagger, anything that you need to fight face to face with zombies. A close-range combat, good for skilled and agile people.

Second, ranges. Is where you'll use different ranges weapons- guns, bow and arrows, and other weapons that wouldn't need to come closer to zombies.

And third, if you like, you can train for both but... it'll be harder among the rest because what you need to prepare is not only for reflex and agility, but with your shooting skills too, of course," The President explained without holding a paper as if he memorized it. Well, sabagay madali lamang iyong alalahanin.

But knowing that he's here as if he isn't busy ruling this country. . . oh, right. There's no other remaining people here than those inside their camps, in which people would also regulate inside but with the President's consent, of course.