CHAPTER SEVEN (𝙸𝙸)

I don't know how long it's been. I just found myself answering his kisses. Hindi ko rin alam kung anong nangyari! His hands move through my body, and I'm just letting him. Oh my god, this is SPG! Kids shouldn't read this!

Natauhan lang ako nang marahan nitong nakagat ang aking labi at kasabay ng marahang pag-ungol nito. It was when I felt that I'm holding something. Gosh. I forgot about it! But my folding knife is dirty since I've placed it in the sand after I removed their microchip, so I couldn't use it right now.

"Don't touch it, babe, it still hurts," Paos nitong sabi at muling idinala ang labi nya sa akin. I just let him kiss me, in which I answered his kisses with the same intimacy with his, but my hand goes to the place where the microchip is located and thinking of how to remove it.

Tumigil ito sa paghalik nang maramdaman sigurong may pinaplano ako. Dahan-dahan nitong inilayo ang kanyang mukha at tumitig sa akin. His sharo eyes looked so soft while staring at me right now... the reason why I fell without knowing.

I admit, I fucking fell with this guy even though I thought he's gay!

But... this is the right time to ask him some questions. I stared at his eyes, and I know I'm heartless for staring at him so coldly when he's here, looking at me so softly as if begging me to open up myself to his presence again.

"What are these microchips for?" After all, I asked him coldly; I brought him here to learn information, not to make momol to him.

Fuck. Nadamay na ko ni Farrah.

"This is microchip RFID and is used to identify someone," He explained as I raised my brow, asking him to explain further. He sighed heavily before answering it.

"With this, I have access to wherever I want to go. Even in Laboratory, the restricted one," As he sighed again. "He isn't the enemy here," He added, which made me raised my brow higher, and I think it's the same as Mt. Everest. Kidding.

And I know who's he's pertaining.

"Can you prove your words?" After all, I wouldn't believe in something they don't have evidence about what they are saying.

But then, Ashton shook his head. I sighed in defeat. "Then I can't trust him yet," I said and removed my grip on him. "Move. I'll get something to remove the microchip in your-" His hug tightens that made me stop talking.

"Let me stay like this for a while. I missed you so much," He whispered before he hugged me more and placed his head on my shoulder. Natigilan ako at hinayaan siya muna. Malay nyo at huli na ito. Hindi natin alam.

But I was actually bothered by the microchip... "Can I remove it?" I whispered. I know that he knows I'm talking about his microchip. I felt him nodded his head before I gently placed my hands at the back of his neck.

I don't have any sharp things with me, and I don't know how to remove this. My nails are sharp, but I couldn't risk him having an infection to this. As I sighed and I could only think of a single thing.

Pop it like a pimple.

"It'll hurt a little," I whispered. I felt him nodded his head. Hindi ko pa man ito tuluyang nahahawakan nang mag angat ito ng tingin muli at bumungad ulit ang malungkot na mata nito sa akin.

He stares at me as from the moonlight, I could see the portion of his face... and I saw him looking at my lips.

"Can I kiss you while you're removing it?" I got frozen, and my cheeks quickly heated up. Ashton!

"The fuck?" I don't know what to say nor react, and it's the first thing that came out of my mouth. His forehead creased, and his face darkened in which, I think... I mean, I was so sure that he didn't like what he just heard.