Chapter 20 - Beautifully Evil

Third Person POV

A figure, as beautiful as Snow White but her eyes makes you think twice with raven black hair, rosy white skin and grey eyes, appeared to them. She represented pure evil in the last billion years. She is the mistress of Evil.

Her eyes found Hiccup and she immediately sensed his aura. Pure goodness and loyalty that match hers. She immediately got something up her sleeve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiccup can't stop shaking.

He found it awkward that someone pretty but evil is staring at him. "Umm....", He spoke. " Oh, how a cute little thing!",the woman stated.

North suddenly got in front of him."Leave him alone, Nathalie!",North demanded. The woman, now named Nathalie, chuckled. Then she made flames. "I don't see why?", she laughed.

Everybody screamed as she unleashed the flames.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathalie laughed maniacally. Then she saw that nobody got injured. The reason is that Hiccup made a barrier to protect all of them. She got angry.

Hiccup was happy that he saved his friends and dad. He turned around to Jack, Rupunzel and Merida when suddenly something painful came to his stomach. All of them screamed.

His vision got blurry and he fell-

Merida caught him luckily. Everyone got tears in their eyes as Hiccup went limp. " Hiccup?! HICCUP?!!!",She desperately called.

But there was no answer.