Chapter 8 - Punzie's Place

Hiccup POV

              Wow. Who knew Jack and Winter can be so....... I don't wanna say this....... Annoying!!!!

              When we got to the end of the swirling colors, Toothless jumped to me, licking my face.I laughed. After i'm done laughing,I immediately saw rupunzel scolding Jack and Winter and they are older than her! Well, I saw merida also. So I ran to her side.

                "Merida, are you ok?", I asked while shaking her. She groaned. I sighed in relief. 'Wait....why am I worrying?", I thought to myself. Her eyes fluttered open. I smiled at her. She smiled back.

             "I'm alive, dragon boy. Just a hard hit", she teased.
"Haha...", I laughed sarcastically. She punched me playfully in the arm and I winced. 'Just like astrid', I thought. I helped her stand up. Then we look up to punzie's tower.

           "Hmm.....how can we go there?", Spring wondered.
"Use our powers, DUH.",Summer snapped. Spring looked like she's about to cry.

           Autumn stared in wonder. "Wow. I would build rooms and a front door to this thing". That just pushed a button on me. " Wait.... YOU LIKE BUILDING?!", I asked. Astonished at her. Maybe we're siblings in an alternate universe. Huh.....maybe we are. That would seem pretty cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merida POV

           Okay, what hiccup did was so sweet. I looked to the tower. Then I heard Autumn say,"Wow. I would build rooms and a front door to this thing", then hic's voice, "Wait.... YOU LIKE BUILDING?!". I clenched my fist.

           I noticed that Punzie's done nagging to Jack and Winter because she came to me. 

           "So....how do you do?" ,She asked. Oh yeah, I told her that hic's my crush." Not so much", I answered. I gestured to Autumn and Hiccup talking about building and smarty stuff.

          She bit her lip. "Oh, I see.", then she leaned closer, as if teasing me." Uhhh.... What are you doing?", I asked. "He likes you too, y'know. He just doesn't realise it yet", she retorted. My face feels red but said nothing.

             So, I changed the topic.
" How are we gonna get up there?",I asked. "Watch and learn", she said. Grinning, she threw her 80-70 foot hair up to the tower. Everybody noticed it.
"ALL ABOARD!!!", she screamed. I can't help but chuckle.