Chapter 19 - Wishes and Twists

Rapunzel POV

We went through a portal that jack forgot that it was in his pocket this whole time. And when we got there, boy it was crazy. Everyone is trapped in a cage except for one.

Mr. Stoick kept fighting Pitch and keeping Hiccup at bay. We sneaked over to tooth's cage.

"Tooth, we need your help", Jack whispered. " You need me to give you hiccup's teeth so that the antidote will work? HERE!!!" Tooth stated as she gave us Hiccup's teeth case. "THANK YOU!", I spoke happily.

So, Jack put the antidote in the case and we ran over to them. Aparently, I tripped and the case went flying to....Hiccup!

Everyone got silent. " No, don't do it",Pitch ordered. You know what the term when curiousity got the best of you? Oh yeah. Curiousity killed the cat.

He blinked a few times. His clothes turned normal and his eyes turned green. "Guys......what are we doing here?", He asked.

" HICCUP!!",All of us screamed. He made the cages open and we tackled him. We all laughed. Then I heard a stiffle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiccup POV

Wow, what happened?

Well, that doesn't matter anymore since I'm okay now. We were rejoicing when I heard a soft stiffle. I turned around.

Pitch was.......

Crying?

I patted him in the shoulder. "Hey, You seem that you don't want to be feared. What do you really want?", I asked him. He mumbled, teary eyed. " I just wish that I can be seen!"

Then he started to glow. Me too. "His center is......CHANGE!", I hear Autumn say. " Means he can grant wishes.........meh.",Winter boredly commented. "Thank you", Pitch calmly said. " Your welcome",I replied with a smile.

Then the black sand started to twirl. "Don't forget about ME, gentlemen!", I hear a voice say.