Chapter 16 - Why Pitch, WHY?!

Third person POV

Hiccup awoke in a dark room. He was chained in a wall. He also had a headache. Then he heard footsteps. When the owner of the footsteps is in front of him, he glared.

"Oh, no need to be angry! How about showing that cute smile of yours?", Pitch says as he approached him.
" Of course you won't have your smile later."

Hiccup stuttered. "W-what are y-you t-talking about?".
Pitch just answered an evil grin then something painful approached hiccup's eyes.

"OW!", Hiccup yelled. He saw his reflection in the mirror Pitch was holding. His eyes turned purple.

"Oh, it seems the symptoms are getting worst!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the guardians are in worst conditions. Merida can't stop crying. They should have proceded with trying to make a plan but.........the north pole would catch fire because of her hair.

So, after they calmed Merida down, they formed a plan. There is a problem though. The main guardians can't decide on what they will use to get there.

"I say we use the tunnels!", Bunny demanded.

" No, we use the sleigh! Got that?! It's faster", North reasoned. Then they started a childish war.

"Gods, they are like babies!!!", Winter commented. The teens had an immediate response.

Jack and Spring made a large portal. The rest pushed the guardians and they went in the portal themselves.
"FOR HICCUP!!!!",they screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived to be face-to-face with Pitch. Then they took out their weapons. "Pitch, where's hiccup?", North asked through gritted teeth.

Pitch laughed.
"Here!". Everyone gasped, Merida looked like she's gonna cry. There stood Hiccup, face emotionless. He has the same hair. The clothes are blue-black and the eyes are violet.

" W-WHY PITCH, WHY?!",Merida hurled.