Chapter 15 - North's Past

Autumn POV
I don't know if I have the right to say this..........wait, I have. WHAT IS GOING ON?! First hiccup vomitted. Second north suddenly got dark. Third? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!

We followed North in a chamber. In here on a glass case is a Black rose and it's petals are halfway gone. "Everybody listen", North explained. We all took a seat.

"The black rose is an instrument to curse someone. Hiccup, Pitch cursed you.......to be something awful and it seems the symptoms has started.",North explained. Many gasps were heard.

"I got an expeience in this rose. It all happened a long time ago....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

North POV

Flashback:
300 years before now....

Before I became a guardian, I met the prettiest spirit, her name is Charlotte. She is the spirit of halloween, and she is as kind and polite as hiccup. But she was cursed on the day she died. Before I could propose to her, the symptoms came.

She came running to a window where I sit and the same thing happened to her.
I gave her every medication but nothing worked. Apparently, It depends on what the curse is that the effects will do. Not long after, she vanished in front of my eyes. I never got to tell her I love her.

End of flashback

I finished my story. Everyone got tears in their eyes. Then suddenly the lights went off and there was a muffled scream. "Hiccup?",I heard Merida call. The lights went on again, but something is missing.

Hiccup isn't here.