Chapter 6 - First Things First

Hey guys!
            So this chapter takes place when winter went in the room. So, enjoy! Leave a comment or vote and seeya on the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winter POV

       I went in the room to find that everyone is still on top of each other.

      "Uhhh......what are you doing?", I asked." Isn't THIS obvious? WE'RE STUCK", Merida grumbled. Haha.....she's on the bottom. Must be heavy for her.

            Oh yeah, I threw them in the room without looking. "Oh.....sorry",I mumbled. Lucky for Spring, she isn't stuck but is helping the others but failing. After a couple of tries to get them off each other they where now standing, then was a knock on the door.

             Spring opened it and the dragon smiled at her and she patted it. I groaned. Then I grabbed her by her short hair. The dragon went in and the door suddenly closed.

              "Toothless!", Hiccup called as the dragon, now named 'toothless', jumped to him.
"AWWW!!!!", all of us said. Except Jack.

               I clapped my hands then all of them turned to me. " Okay, Autumn, Come",I ordered. Then she came to my side. "Okaaayy, first things first", she started. " We have to learn about each other and find our centers. If you discovered your center and understand it fully, your powers will be stronger", I retorted.

               "So, who will we go to first?", Autumn asked. " Hmm, how about punzie's?", Jack suggested. We all stared at him. "What?", he asked. " Punzie?!", Rupunzel exclaimed. "Well, Rupunzel is a long name so how about punzie?", he explained.
"Okay, cool. Seems fine too me. We should go to punzie's first", Merida says.

      " I agree"
      "Cool"
      "Fine"
      "Grrrr.....fine"
      "Let's go!"
      "Hehe...."

          "Okay! Punzie's it is!", I exclaimed. Rupunzel squealed so loud that I think my ears are bleeding. She must be excited. Well, let's see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Ohhh!!! They are going to punzie's what's gonna happen?
Comment what you think and some errors or misunderstanding and see you on the next chapter.
BYE!!!!