Chapter 3- Merida, Hiccup and Rupunzel

Merida POV

             As I rode in angus, I came across a big, dark, lizard. A dragon. I went to my bow and arrow and readied to shoot when a brunnette boy stopped me.

    " Wait! Don't shoot!" He said.

    I stared at him in disbelief and in awe. He won't let me shoot a dragon. He must be crazy.

          "Are you crazy?! It's a dragon!!!",I yelled in disbelief.

           "Yeah,well, he won't hurt you unless you actually shoot him.", he mumbled loud enough to hear.

           I stared at him. He has a brunnette hair and grey eyes. He is very scrawny and skinny. He seem smart. And nice.

            I lowered my bow. " Ok, I believe you."

            And I swear I saw his eyes turn to emerald green.

            "Well, name's hiccup and here is toothless", he gestured to his dragon. I snorted.

            Hiccup frowned." Hiccup? What kind of parents would name their child hiccup?! And what kind of person would name their dragon toothless?", I laughed.

            He blushed. "Well, only the vikings. I named him toothless because of his retractable teeth.

        I stopped laughing. " Oh."

        He shifted awkwardly. I looked around. Everything here is unusual.

"Where.......are we?", I asked.
" I don't know", he answered.
"We should look around"
"Yeah,I agree"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup POV
        I looked around to find something familiar but failed. I am completely lost.
        Toothless and I were flying around when we suddenly crashed and came face to face with a girl with fiery red curls and a scottish accent. We agreed to look around.
           The girl turned to me.
"Any luck?" I asked. "Nope....", she mumbled sadly. " Wait, I don't know your name yet", I said. She smiled."Merida"
             I leaned to a rock full of vines when suddenly I tumbled over. Toothless and Merida followed me. "Are you ok?" Merida said. "Yeah........", I trailed off. I turned around and a really tall tower was there. " WOAH!!!",We both said in rhythm.

        "We should go there."I said.
        " We can use toothless",she said.
         "Yeah,but i'm not sure if toothless can fit in there"
         "But it's worth a try, right?"
          I hesitated a moment. Then agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rapunzel POV
          Mother left for her three day trip. I remained in the tower all alone with pascal.
          After I was done with my chores, I asked pascal. "So, what are we doing next?"
          Pascal pointed to the window. "Pascal, we know that we are-" I was cut off short when a dragon suddenly came to the tower.
          "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!", I Screamed.
          " I'm sorry! Are you ok?", a brunette boy apologized.
            "AAAHHHH! A DRAGON!", I yelled.
             " Calm down miss", A girl with red, curly hair spoke with a scottish accent.
             I hesitated then confirmed, "You can't have my hair"
             The two looked at each other in confusion. The girl asked. "Um......why do we want your hair?"
             I kept silent. The boy spoke up."So, what's you're name?"
             I spoke up"Rapunzel"
             "Name's merida and this is hiccup", the girl said.
             The boy who seem to be hiccup smiled sweetly. " Nice to meet you rapunzel" I smiled back. "Thanks!"
              I stared at the dragon. Merida seem to notice. "Oh, that's hic's dragon, Toothless" I patted it on the head. Toothless smiled. "Nice to meet you toothless"
              I shifted awkwardly."So, uh......can you stay for a bit? We'll watch the floating lights."
             Merida asked, "What is the floating lights?"
              " Well, they are lights that appear only in my birthday"
                Hic gave a thumbs up. I jumped up and down like a kid.
"Calm down, girl", Merida murmured.
                 Then they stayed the rest of the day. I was really happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person's POV

            The three always goes to punzie's tower these past few days. They do fun stuff and share their past.
             Stoick has become suspicious in his son. He won't attend the dragon training classes. His son is always in a hurry also. So, one day, he decided to followed his son.
               Stoick finds himself to a hidden cove and a really tall tower. Hiccup is expecting to see the girl who is trapped in the tower while his dad wanted to ask is son why he's here. 
               He climbed the tower silently after his son went in with toothless. But, failed.
                Punzie noticed him and was about to hit him in the head with the frying pan but hiccup got in the front of his father.
                " Punz! He's my dad!"hiccup defended.
                "THAT HAIRY HOOLIGAN IS YOUR DAD?! YOU ARE SOOO SWEET AND YOUR DAD IS A BEAST AND-", realizing what merida said hiccup became sad.
                 Merida is ashamed yet blushing and punzie is confused."........ Oh yeah.......you're a viking........sorry", merida spoke.
                   Hiccup replied, " It's ok" Rapunzel shifted awkwardly. She asked everyone if they want pancakes and everyone agreed. She smiled.
                    Then suddenly a yeti grabbed the three of them and put them to a red sack. It smashed a snowglobe and a portal appeared and went in with the sack that contain the three teens.
                       Before the portal disappeared, Stoick and Toothless went in the portal, catching up to the yeti. Stoick swore if he touch a single hair in his son, he'll tear it limb from limb. Same from toothless.