Chapter 14 - SyMpToMs

Kamusta kayo?!
I am a filipino so I should put some tagalog dialougues. And here is a song:Clap snap by Icona Pop just to make the situation fun. Because this chapter is where everything goes mindblowingly wrong.

So have fun reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV
"Oh, Merida got her full powers?"

A person hissed as it approached the vision. He then thought and thought until he got an idea. "HOW ABOUT I TURN IT UP A NOTCH, NORTH?", He laughed maniacally. He then held a crystal that has the color green.

The color of a member of the big four.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merida POV

I woke up, delighted. I got stronger since I retrieved my true love......hiccup, I mean. Unfortunately, we have to leave Dunbroch because of the threat of burning the castle down. Whoops.

So, now we are in the north pole. Apparently, the seasons were scolded because of not giving permission. Mr. Stoick searched for a bruise in hic but it all turned out well.

As I was walking down the aisle, I saw Hiccup hurry to an open window. I got closer.

"Sounds of vomiting? What did he eat?", I thought to myself. Everyone got crowded at him and Autumn helping him, including North and Hic's dad.

Someone in the back spoke, " Symptoms, It has started". We turned around to see North in a dark expression.

"What started?", I asked.

" All of you, come with me", North ordered. We looked at each other.