Chapter 12 - LASS!!!!

Hiccup POV

           We found the castle. Merida's mother, Queen Elinor seems kind. And Strict. Her father, King Fergus seems brave.............and has a routine of telling the story of how he lost his leg everyday. Three times a day.

             We slept in merida's room. It was cozy. When everyone's asleep, I heard a creak in the door followed by footsteps. I followed it. It appeared to the woods. Then everything blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merida POV

         I woke to a good day! Everything went fine.................for a few minutes.

         "Guys! Where's Hiccup?!", I yelled causing them to spit their drink at Jack. " HEY!!", He complained.

          "GUYS, I FOUND SOMETHING!!!",Spring yelled from the other room. She ran to us right as mom woke up. " Good Morning mom....",I said to her. Winter asked everyone. "Hey guys, did you notice my trap". We had horrified faces plastered on all our faces.

            Just then we all heard, Including mom, Spring's scream. We found her frozen, literally. Mom glared at Winter who was trying to hide at Autumn and Rupunzel's long hair.

♣♠♪♥♦

        After Spring got out of the ice, Mom punished Winter. Guess how. PRINCESS LESSONS! Anyway, she handed over to me what she found. It was a note. I read it aloud:

" Dear Merida,

           You should notice by now that Hiccup isn't there. Come to the fountain at noon. Bring your 'FRIENDS'. But you won't like what you'll see.....

I'll be waiting.

                                 - Anonymous"

           I ripped the paper to shreds. Autumn gave me a 'did it just....'

            "GUYS, WE HAVE TO SAVE HICCUP".