Chapter 5 - Meet Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter

Rapunzel POV
               North said don't move. I'm confused but obeyed. What? I trusted him! He's santa claus!

              So North have in his hands four crystals.One pink and green, one orange and yellow, one blue and white and one red and orange. He threw the crystal in the air and it floated. Wait...... It FLOATED?! Wow, this is something you don't see everyday.

                 The crystals flew to the front of each of us.
Jack: blue and white,
Merida:red and orange, Hiccup:orange and yellow and Me: pink and green. Then a wave of warmth washed over me.

            Then the others stared in shock. I looked down and my feet is suddenly under flowers. I stared in shock in merida and hic. Merida has fire in her feet and hiccup's feet is under a pile of orange leaves. Toothless and his dad stared at him in shock. North only nodded."Your elements are:
Rapunzel, spring.
Merida, summer.
Hiccup,autumn.
Jack, obviously winter."  The crystal is still in front of me.       Then, in turned into........OMIGOSH! A GUINEA PIG! SO CUTE! I look over the others and......hiccup has a gorgeously cute white owl, merida has a shaggy cute dog and jack has a stunning and cute snow leopard.

              "Summer! Spring! Autumn! Winter!", north boomed.

               Then the animals jumped off our hands and a faint glow surrounded them. Then, we where standing in front of four teenage girls.

               The girl in front of jack has short white hair like jack, but has some shades of brown. She's wearing a shimmering white and blue dress that reaches to her thigh with brown spots and Snowflakes in the hem of her dress. She has icy blue eyes and a mischeivious smirk like jack.

               The girl in front of merida has waist-line red hair and blue eyes. She has a red and jade skirt like dress that has low flames. She has that determined and annoyed look merida has.

               The girl in front of hiccup has emerald green eyes and has brown hair that reach to her ankles. She has that warm smile that hiccup has. She's wearing an orange and yellow dress that reach only her thigh.

                The girl in front of me has short blond hair and has emerald green eyes. She's wearing a pink and green dress. I can see that she's shy but kept smiling at me.

                The girl in front of me tried to speak."Uh....hi. I'm .......spring and this....." But was cut of by the girl in front of jack. "Uurrrrgggg!!!! GIRL! Speak up! Anyway.....", The girl in front of merida explained really fast that sent a few glares from that girl.     
   "I'msummerandthisiswinter,spring,summer,andwinterandweareyourmentorsforyourpowers,includingja-" she was cut of by the girl in front of hiccup. "Summer, might as well that you speak up for our bearers here." the one now named summer groaned. The two girls demanded"Speak Up!"

Summer glared at them. Merida smirked. Jack smiled in amusement. Hiccup just listened in wonder. I was confused. Summer groaned "Uh. Let Autumn do it" The girl in front of hiccup was startled. Hiccup was bewildered. "Well, fine", the girl Autumn smiled sweetly at the four of us. Hic smiled back. I swear I saw merida got angry. I just giggled and Jack rolled his eyes at summer and autumn. I whispered to jack, " I think that merida is jealous." He smiled mischeiviously.

             Autumn sighed. "Hi! I'm Autumn! This is Spring," she pointed to the girl in front of me. "This is Summer", she pointed to the girl in front of merida. " Hey." Summer said. "Hi." Merida said.

             She continues to speak. "This is Winter." She points to the girl in front of jack. "We are the guardians of the bearers of the seasons. We haven't been awakened for a long time because of what happened to the last bearers. Let's just say that they died before they even got the chance to be immortals", At this hiccup looked down.

          " I'm sorry for that",he said. Before me or Autumn can comfort him, merida patted his back. His dad suddenly came to the back of his son and comforted him.

              Autumn showed some empathy." There's no need. We found out that you're the reincarnation of the previous bearers" she smiled sweetly. "WHAT!!", we all said in unison.

               " Hehe.....well, you look like our previous bearers. But they have opposite genders. The former bearer of spring is Larry, bearer of summer is Jackson , bearer of autumn is marionette, bearer of winter is annabeth" Autumn continued.Summer rolled her eyes.

             Hiccup smiled. North laughed. Then, winter continued." Well, our personality depends on our bearers. And we can see that you're no different than our last bearers" then she smiled mischeiviously.

             Spring spoke "We are your guardians and mentors for your powers you just have been given. But first. We'll teach you some basic techniques."

          Suddenly, Winter threw Spring to toothless, who sneezed at her dress. Spring patted toothless and apologized. Winter then grabbed Jack and Hiccup then winter threw hiccup to autumn (Merida's furious now) then Winter threw spring to me then she  cartwheeled summer to merida, both angry at her. Then threw all of us in a room labeled: Training Room. Then she closed the door and  shouted from the outside" Now TRAINING! No more introductions!" Everybody groaned from pain or anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winter POV

          I'm sorry for my behavior but......i'm sooo excited. I turned around and North, a viking guy and a dragon stared at me. Maybe I'll ask hiccup who they are.

             North looked at me questioningly. "What?", I asked. " You should'nt have done that", he warned." I'm sorry north but i'm just excited." I apologized." Fine, but go to the training area now", he demanded. I smirked.     "OKAY!!!", I exclaimed then ran to the room where I threw them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

North POV

          Urg. Now I have two Jacks to handle. I tuned to toothless and his dad. " Toothless, you should go to them. Sir. Please come with me." The dragon nodded and knocked at the door. Then spring appeared and patted him. Winter then grabbed her hair and toothless went in then the door suddenly closed.

        Then hiccup's dad asked."Why?" I hope i'm doing the right thing. "Sir. Have you noticed something on your son? From birth?", I asked. " Now that I think about it, he never gets angry and my name's stoick", the viking noticed.

             I sighed. "Please. Follow me". He followed me to a room. This is the room that I hid the rose and I can see that the rose petals are already falling.

            " Unfortunately, an enemy of mine cursed your son before he was even born and this rose represents the time left to lift the curse", I explained.

             "WHAT!!", he boomed.
" Yeah. I am saying this to you because your his father. But, you have to promise me to keep this a secret while I make a solution. It might make the petals fall faster." I spoke firmly. It took a minute then he spoke "Yes. I promise"