Chapter 10- Tower Randomness

Hey guys!
The author here. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in awhile but now I did! And....for additional, I'll add 5 facts about me and my life and friends!

1. My nickname is Quinny or Quinn
2. I'm still in Grade 6
3. I have a lot of friends
4. I love Percy Jackson and Anime
5.I figured that no one saw this book in the history of TIME

Please at least vote or comment. I really appreciate it. Now, ON WITH DA STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV
Since Rupunzel got her full powers, she were sprouting flowers and vines everywhere she goes and it annoys winter.

Winter was planning the 'greatest prank ever' when the vines wrapped around her leg so she accidentally tripped and bumped into Autumn holding a soup. You kinda guessed what happens next.

"AAHHH!!!!Hott!!!!😱😲",
Autumn screamed like a maniac to rupunzel's room. "So much for planning", Winter thought. "SORRY!",Rupunzel yelled and ran after Autumn.

Meanwhile, Hiccup were reading a book in rupunzel's room. He was practicing on changing leaves to an apple when suddenly Autumn came bursting to the room screaming.

Hiccup ran after her. "Autumn!", at this she stopped. Hiccup made leaves to change to a bucket of cold water with a cloth and made Autumn sit down. Then he gently pressed it against the burnt-with-soup spot. "You should be more careful, y'know"

Rupunzel witnessed the whole thing.Merida too. Even when she's not his girlfriend,
(In this story, hiccup has no girlfriend. He and Astrid are friends) she still felt jealous.

He and Autumn flinched when they heard Rupunzel squeal. "Omigod! New ship in town!". Hiccup smiled awkwardly while Autumn 's as red as a tomato.

When Merida came in, it was hic's turn to blush. Summer literally blew the door down. "You have to fix that!", Gothel angrily respond.

"We have to go! I'm so excited to see merida's home!",Summer squealed while hugging Merida. Merida was blushing. Also Hic but he smiled so sweetly that Autumn and Merida thought he was an angel. Then they went to the portal to go to Dunbroch.