Chapter 65

~A month later~

Going on tour with the band has probably been the best decision of my life. The shows are so much fun to watch and the fans have so much love for them it's incredible.

Right now I'm back stage with Ryland, Sabrina and Sarah while the band is doing their show. They had a conversation going but I wasn't really paying attention. I was watching the band.

At one point I kinda spaced out until I felt soft chapped lips on mine. I smiled when I recognized who it was and kissed him back. "Did you like the show?" He asks pulling away.

"I always do." I smile brightly at him. "I'm going to go shower and then say hi to some fans outside, okay?" He says and I nod. He kisses my lips once more before heading to the bathroom. While everyone was showering and stuff I kind of just got lost in my own thoughts.

Will things change between Ross and I when I leave? I mean we've done it before and it worked, but also didn't. I just hope we don't hurt each other in anyway.

"Hey syd, you coming?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by ryland asking. "Uh where are we going?" I ask confused.

"Outside to say hi to some fans. Ross wants you to be there with him." He says, I nod and stand up walking towards him. We walk outside and I stand there nervously. The band and Ryland were talking to fans so I just stood in the far back.

All of a sudden a girl came up to me. "Hi, you're Sydney, right? Ross girlfriend?" She ask me and I nod. "I think you're very pretty and I love how strong you are for all the hate that goes around. Do you mind taking a picture?"

"No not at all. Thank you for saying that. It means a lot to me. I've never heard it from any of his fans before." I say sincerely. "You're welcome." She smiles and we took the picture. "Thanks for the picture." She waved and left.

After that I spaced out until I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and lips on my neck. I smile when I notice it's Ross. "Are you ready to go?" He mumbles against my neck. I nod and he grabs my hand leading me to the tour bus.

Once everyone was in we were all pretty tired so we just decided to go to bed.

"Goodnight syd. I love you." He whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek. I cuddle closer to him and fall asleep.

A/N
Sorry for another filler chapter, but I haven't had much inspiration for this book lately. I promise you there will be better ones coming soon. Love you all. Peace out.