Chapter 63

We went up to his room and he immediately captured my lips in his. He gently laid me on his bed and started kissing my neck. A moan escapes my mouth as he nips at my neck. "I love you Sydney." He say going towards my mouth and kissing my lips again. "I love you too Ross." I mumble into the kiss.

I reach to the buttons of his shirt and start unbuttoning them as he too starts unbuttoning my flannel. "You're so beautiful." he breaths and I take my chance flipping us over. Him saying that ignited something in me.

As his hands carefully creased my whole body I kissed him down to his stomach. When I reached his pants I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. "My turn." He says biting his lip and flipping us over undressing me completely.

"Ross I have a question." I say pecking his lips. "What is it love?" He says capturing my lips in his. "H-Have we uh had sex before?" I ask him siting up a bit.

"Well I wouldn't call it sex but yes we have." He says lifting my chin up so I would look at him. "Was it good?" He smiles and nods. "It was the most amazing thing I could ever experience with you." He kisses me softly but still managed to make me feel in heaven.

"You ready?" He asks looking at me and I nod kissing him. He reaches out opening his drawer and takes out a condom. He puts it on himself and then goes in me slowly and gently.

I subconsciously sway my hips gaining a moan and faster movement from him. His hands gently went from my waist to my boobs massaging them gently.

I missed his lips on mine so I grabbed his cheek and kissed him with full force. after a while we both reached our high and he collapsed next to me.

"That was amazing." He says nipping at my neck. "It sure was." I smile and soon we both fell asleep.

~next morning~

I woke up to someone showering me with kisses. I open my eyes to find Ross arms wrapped around my waist and his mouth on my neck.

"Morning." I yawn turning around to face him.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He smiles down at me. "I think I should probably head back home." I say and he frowns. "Just to shower and change. Also to tell my parents I'm alive." I kiss him and he smiles.

"Fine, but hurry I want to cuddle." He whines and I roll my eyes playfully. I take the covers off of me and realize I'm in Ross t-shirt. "When did I put this on?" I ask him. "You were cold last night so I put it on you."

"I'm keeping it." I say putting my clothes from yesterday back on except for my flannel. "I'll see you later." I peck his lips leaving his house and going to mine.

Last night was amazing he was so gently with me, so careful making sure he wouldn't hurt me.

I go up to my room and get a change of clothes before going to the bathroom. I strip down my clothes but before I get in the shower I notice a hickey on my neck. I check my neck and find them all over. I am going to kill this kid.

I take a shower and 20 minutes later get out putting shorts, a random t-shirt and one of Ross sweaters over his shirt to cover up the damage on my neck.

I was about to walk out of my house to head to Ross again when I find Luke on my doorstep with a dog next to him.

"Hey Luke, what are you doing here?" I ask not expecting him. "I came to drop off Charley for you. And also I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out tomorrow night." He say nervously.

"Thanks for the dog. That was a nice gesture and sure I'll ask Ross if he wants to come with us." I smile sweetly at him.

"Oh uh the dog isn't a gift from me. He's been yours since last year I was just looking out for him, and I was kind of hoping we could go out alone." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh well thank you for looking out for my dog. I just remembered I have something to do tomorrow I'm sorry." I lie for the last part and he nods. "I guess I'll go now then." He turns around and heads to his car driving off.

I shrug my shoulders and take Charley to the backyard. Since no one is home I don't want to leave him inside. After putting the dog outside I walk to Ross house and knock on the door.

A few seconds later he shows up with a bright smile on his face. "I'm going to kill you." I say trying to be angry for what he did to my neck but I can't contain my laughter.

"It hasn't even been a day and you already want to kill me." He frowns and I nod. "What did I do?" He leads me up to his room.

I take off his sweater and show him my neck. "Holy shit. I did that?" He ask and I nod. "I'm sorry babe but in my defense your neck makes me go crazy." He says biting his lip and I roll my eyes playfully. I put his sweater back on and lay on his bed leaving him no room for him to lay down.

"Oh really you're going to be like that." He smirks and I nod giggling. He walks toward the bed and lays on top of me. "You're such a fatty get off of me!" I laugh teasing him. "Nope you're actually very comfortable to lay on." He laughs moving to the side and places me on top of him. "But I like it better when you're on me." He creases my cheek softly and looks deeply in my eyes before capturing my lips in his.

A/N
Ok that'll be all for today. I'm sorry I suck at smut. Hope you like it. Love you all.