Chapter 14

"Babe, it's not that hard." Ross laughs.

"Easy for you to say you already know how to play." I frown at him. He was teaching me how to play guitar.

We've been together for a week and a half and honestly I couldn't be happier. the only thing that has me kind of upset is that Luke hasn't talked to me since he asked me out and I rejected him. he's completely ignoring me.

"Come on try it one more time. Please, for me." Ross says with a pouty face.

"Ugh fine." he helps me put my fingers back in their corresponding position and I start strumming the guitar. After a couple more tries I finally got the chorus.

He was teaching me how to play say you'll stay, it was a song Riker had written a few years ago, probably for Sarah.

"See, I told you it wasn't hard." he put his guitar back on its stand in the corner of his room. He then walked up to me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me unexpectedly.

"What do you want to do today?"he asks while we walked downstairs.

"I don't know, it's pretty early so I guess we could go to the beach or park or just chill out here and watch a movie, cuddled up together." I say snuggling up into his arms.

"You're too cute, how about we chill at the park and then we can come back and I'll take you on a date?" he says poking my nose.

"that sound cool." We walk outside and I go to my house to grab my skateboard. after that we headed to the park. when we got to the park I see that Luke was there too with a few friends so I decided to go and say hi to him.

As I was walking towards him I notice a familiar blonde haired girl was next to him and he had his arms wrapped around her. I grab Ross hand and we walk towards him. "Hey, Luke." I say with a smile.

"Oh hey Sydney. what's up?" He says letting go of the girl and hugging me, making me have a closer look at her. it was Sabrina, my sister.

"Nothing much just skating around." I say letting go of him and intertwined Ross hand with mine.

"That's cool, who's this?" He looked at Ross with a frown. "This is Ross my boyfriend. Ross this is Luke." I introduced them to each other, both not saying a word.

"Well it was nice seeing you, and watch it with my sister." I say walking away. "I will!" He yells back.

We start skating around for a few hours and then went for some ice cream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No stop." I say laughing. we were eating ice cream and Ross kept on tickling me. "Not until you say you love my jokes." he said still poking my side.

"No, you're jokes are terrible." I say getting another spoonful of ice cream and putting it in my mouth.

"Then I won't stop." he smirks. "Fine, I love your jokes bur I mostly just love you." I smile planting a kiss on his lips.

"I love you too." he laughed and kisses me. "come on lets get ready for our date."