Chapter 62

After Ross kissed me I remembered our love story. Everything we had, everything we went through. Now I do need to talk to someone and I know exactly who to talk to, Shawn.

I walk out off to his room and knock on his door. "Shawn can I come in?" I ask and I hear a 'yeah' coming from the other side.

I walk in and he is sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone. "Hey syd, what's up?" He looks up at me and puts his phone down.

"Can I talk to you?" I ask sitting on the edge of his bed. "Yes of course."

"So Ross kissed me for the second time last night and I remembered everything I had with him, but I also remembered how much hurt he caused me and I don't know what to do."

"Syd look he did hurt you and I beat his ass a couple times for it, but he's waited for you and he loves you. Don't think to much listen to what your heart wants because in the end it's the most valuable thing you have." He tells me and pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you Shawn." I hug him back. "How are things with you and Casey?"

"They're good. She's in school right now so I don't see her so often." He says and I nod. He looks at me narrowing his eyes and shakes his head. "Go get him syd, I know you way to well." I bite my lip blushing but walk out and to his house.

I knock on the door and wait for a couple minutes until he answers it.

"Hey syd, what brings-" I cut him off by crashing my lips to his. He immediately kissed back with twice the passion. I tangle my fingers into his hair as he gently lays his hands on my waist. "Ross I want to be your girlfriend." I mumble into the kiss and he tightens his grip on me. "Really?" He ask pulling away out of breath.

I nod my head and he smiles capturing my lips in his once again. "Did you remember us?" He asks moving his lips from my lips to my jaw and then neck. "Mhm." I moan and I feel him smile into my neck. "I've been waiting so long for this." He bites his lip and pecks my lips. "Are you doing anything right now because I sure know what we can do."

"No." I shake my head and he smiles. "Perfect." He intertwined our hands together and leads me to his room.

A/N
Sorry for dragging when it comes to writing this story. I have a bunch of ideas just couldn't find a way to put them in, but I did. I hope you enjoyed it and I'll try to update as soon as possible. Much love, bye.