Chapter 26

~Sydney's pov~

it's been 2 weeks since I found Ross kissing Laura and I've literally stayed locked in my room not letting anyone in. The only time I left my room was to go to school. I haven't heard about Ross nor seen him since we took a break.

I bet he already moved on, already found someone else better than me.

~Ross pov~

It's been 2 weeks and I'm finally finished with something that I've been working on to win Sydney back. I wrote her a song with the help of my brothers, I really hope she likes it.

Ever since that day 2 weeks ago I don't want to do anything. I skipped 4 shooting days and 3 interviews. I just don't feel like I deserve to have anything if I don't have Sydney.

Today I'm going to her house early in the morning. I grabbed my guitar and headed outside. I knocked on syds door and a few minutes later she answered. Thank god.

"Ross what the hell are you doing here?"she asked not really happy to see me. She was in her pjs, my baby looked so cute I just wanted to cuddle with her. I didn't respond to her question I just started strumming my guitar.

I don't wanna be famous,
I don't want it if I can't be with you
Everything I eat's tasteless
Everything I see don't compare with you
Paris, Monaco and Vegas
I'd rather stay with you
If I had to choose
Baby, you're the greatest,
And I got everything to lose,
And I just wanna be with you
And I can't ever get enough!

I started and never took my eyes off of my beautiful princess. She started tearing up a little and I gave her a reassuring smile.

Baby, give it all up, up, I'd give it all up
If I can't be with you!
All of this stuff sucks, yeah, all of this sucks
If I can't be with you!
And no Oscar, no Grammy,
No mansion in Miami
This sun don't shine, the sky ain't blue
If I can't be with you!

Sydney started bawling her eyes out, so I stopped and gave her a hug.

~Sydney~

I was eating breakfast before getting ready for school when there was a knock at the door. I groaned getting up lazily and walked towards the door. Let me just tell you I'm in pajama pants with moccasins and Ross hoody, yeah i known I shouldn't have it but it's really comfy.

I walked towards the door and opened it. It was Ross with a huge smile on his face.

"Ross what the hell are you doing here?" I say shocked yet angry because I don't want to see him.

He didn't say anything he just started playing his guitar and singing. The lyrics were so sweet at the end of the chorus I started bawling my eyes out. Honestly I miss him so much. Once he saw me he stopped playing and came up to me trying to stop me from crying even more.

"Syd, I'm really sorry. I swear I didn't kiss her." He says kissing my forehead. "baby please forgive me." He Said lifting my chin up. I just nodded and kissed him softly.

"Oh my god I love you so much, I don't ever want to loose you baby." He hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too babe and I would love to stay home and hug you till my arms fall off but I have school." I frowned, he frowned as well but then his 'I got an idea' face showed up.

"I'll take you too school." He smiled brightly and grabbed my hand giving it a light squeeze.

"Ok come in I still have to finish eating breakfast." I said dragging him into the kitchen. It's about 6:15am so everyone is dead asleep well except for me.

"Do you want some pancakes?" I asked Ross pointing to the small pile on the kitchen table.

"no I'm good babe, thanks."he walked towards me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek. I giggled and put some pancakes on a plate for myself.

"I missed you so much princess." He squeezed my waist. "I missed you too, I liked the surprise you gave me earlier that day though that was very sweet. I love you Ross." I turned around and cupped his cheek."I love you Syd." He leaned down and kissed my lips.

After eating my pancakes I ran upstairs and got ready, Ross following me to my room. I picked out a pair of dark skinny jeans and a gray V-neck T-shirt. I walked into the bathroom taking a quick shower and then putting my clothes on. I brushed my hair and let it naturally dry.

"How do I look?"I asked Ross walking out of the bathroom. "Absolutely gorgeous like always." He smiled."thanks." I blushed. I grabbed Ross dark blue sweatshirt I was wearing earlier cause it was kinda chilly. I was about to grab my book bag but Ross beat me too it and didn't want to give it to me. I put on my moccasin cause honestly I'm way to lazy to put my shoes on and grabbed Ross hand to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll pick you up after school babe." Ross kissed me softly on the lips. "Okay, you have to finish singing me that song you wrote for me." he just smiled and nodded. I giggled giving him one last kiss and getting out the car.