Chapter 24

Today I have to present that project for music class. I'm kinda nervous but Ross and I have been working very hard these past 2 days.

"Are you guys ready to present?" Luke says walking with me Sabrina and Sky. "Kind of rydel has been helping me a lot though." Sky says.

"What songs are you guys singing?" I ask. "One thing by one direction." Sabrina says excited.
"I'm singing perfect by pink." Sky says doing jazz hands. "And I'm doing an original. how about you?" Luke asks looking at me.

"I'm doing everything has changed by Taylor swift." I say shyly. We all walk into class and sit together.

"Ok class do we have any volunteers? who would like to go first?" Mr. Donald looked around the room nobody volunteering.

"How about Sydney. why don't you go first?" he says motioning me to the front of the room. I give him my paper then start playing the song on my guitar.

"This song is called everything has changed by Taylor swift." I take a deep breath and start.

All I knew this morning when I woke Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before. And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago Is green eyes and freckles and your smile In the back of my mind making me feel like

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now

All of a sudden I heard strumming of another guitar and a familiar male voice. I looked at who it was and it was Ross. What is he doing here. I just smiled at him and kept on singing.

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now I just wanna know you, know you, know you

'Cause all I know is we said, "Hello."
And your eyes look like coming home All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed All I know is you held the door You'll be mine and I'll be yours All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

Once we finished the song everyone started clapping for us. I looked at him and ran to hug him.

"Great job ms. Cortez you may have a seat." Mr. Donald instructed me.

"I'll see you after school." I tell Ross giving him a kiss on the cheek