Chapter 42

I was home alone today with charley. It's Saturday after noon. mom, dad, Shawn and sky are at work, Sabrina and Sarah are on a date with Rocky and riker, and Ross is shooting one of the last season of austin and ally.

That leaves me alone with Charley watching tv in my living room. I was watching the vampire diaries when the door bell rang and Charley started barking. He got off my Lap and ran to to the door.

I giggle and walk towards the door opening it to reveal the mail man. "Hi how may I help you?" I ask politely and smile.

"Hello I have a letter from NYU for Sydney Cortez." He says looking at the letter and back at me.

"That's me. thank you." He just nods and walks out of my porch and I close the door.

I finally got the letter. The letter that holds my whole future. I quickly open it and begin reading it.

After a few seconds. "I got a full ride scholarship. I got in with a full ride scholarship!" I squeal to know one in particular. other than my dog.

I grabbed my phone and quickly called Shawn. After the 3rd ring he finally answered.

~phone convo~

Shawn: hey syd what's up?

Sydney: Shawn I got in. I got in to NYU with a full ride scholarship!!

Shawn: what? No way!! That's amazing syd. We gotta celebrate. I'm on my way home. I'll see you when I get there.

Sydney: ok bye.

I hung up the phone and couldn't stop smiling. I can't believe I'm going to my dream school. A few minutes later I received a call from Ross.

~phone convo~

Sydney: hi Babe what's up?

Ross: Hey, I just got out of shooting and was wondering if you would like to have a movie marathon tonight.

Sydney: Sure I have something important to tell you when you get here.

Ross: ok I'll see you in a bit. Bye

Sydney: ok bye.

~2 hours later~

"I can't believe you're not supporting me with something so important! I celebrate all your success. why can't you be happy for me!" I yell at my boyfriend.

"Syd you're leaving for 4 years not just a couple months. you didn't even tell me you were even going to apply for a school that's all the way across the fucking country." He yelled back at me angrily.

"You know what I'm happy I'm leaving I'm tired of being in stupid fights with you and then forgiving you so you can keep breaking my heart. Ross I think you should leave." I say the last part softly.

"What?" His eyes widen as I finished speaking.

"Ross please Don't make this any harder than it needs to be." I open the door to my room and look down at my feet.

"Fine if that's what you want." He says angrily.

"I-I-" tears streamed down my face.

"Bye Sydney." He cuts me of with a soft tone In his voice and walks out.

I wanted to tell him to stay, tell him that I was sorry that I over reacted but I knew I shouldn't. Instead I let him leave and laid down and started crying.

----------------------------------------------------

~A/N~
Hello beautiful people. Here's a new chapter hope you guys like it. Thanks for everyone who reads my stories. Love you all. Also thank you all for the 1.01k reads. It means a lot.