Chapter 28

After a couple minutes Sydney pulled away "can you call my brother please?" I nodded and dialed his number on my phone.

~phone convo~

Shawn: hey Ross what's up?

Ross: can you come up to the room Sydney wants to see you.

Shawn: I'll be there in 5.

~end of convo~

In exactly 5 minutes there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Shawn came in. "What happened to my sister?" He asked rather angrily.

"She got harassed by this dude about the same age as us. But I went out just in Time to stop him before he got any farther. She won't talk she just stares out into space and when I try to comfort her she either scoots away or tenses up." I say pulling at my roots in frustration.

"Fuck!!! She hasn't been like this in years."

"What do you mean?" I ask rather confused.

"When you guys left Colorado and you stopped talking to her she started blocking everybody out and wouldn't talk to anyone. It took months for her to come back to her normal self. I helped her out of it that's why she asked for me." He said sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"What?" I was completely speechless. I walk towards her wrapping my arms around her and kissing her temple. "You'll get through this baby. I promise, this time I'm not leaving your side."