Day Nineteen

Psalms 1:1-3
Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,
But whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on His law day and night.
That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither – whatever they do prospers.

This is such a great promise from the Lord.

He's telling us to be righteous, to be patient in times of troubles and to just hold on to Him. He wants us to read His word, obey His commands and follow His laws by heart. He wants us to make Him as our only God whom we'll serve and love.

And the reward? Everything we'll do will prosper!

Can you see how gracious and loving our God is?

He is ready to make us grow, let us bear good fruits and make us prosper in every way if only we'd stay by His side. He just wants our faith.

Once we'll trust Him, He will do the rest. He is a great God and He is our Father. He will surely bless His children.

You don't need to be afraid. Don't let evil get you. Stand in your faith with God. He is always with you, ready to help you stand and make you stronger.

Meditate in His law. :)