Day Four

John 14:6
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through Me."

This verse tells us the following about Jesus:

Jesus is the WAY.
He is the way to heaven. He is the way to God the Father. He is our access to heaven and into the presence of God.

Why do we need access?

Because God is HOLY and we are sinners. As sinners, we do not have the access. Our sins hinder us to come to God and into His presence.

But Jesus serves as our access so we can come into God and into His presence.

Jesus is the TRUTH.
When Jesus says I am the truth, what He meant is, our salvation is only Him. He is our Savior.

There is no other way for us to be saved, only in Jesus Christ.

Our works cannot save us. Our religion cannot save us.

The TRUTH about salvation is only Christ Jesus.

Jesus is the LIFE.
Sinners are spiritually dead before God.

The result of our sin is death. Because all of us have sinned, we were all dead before God.

But Jesus can give us life when we believe in Him as the only way and the only truth.

Knowing who Jesus is, are you now willing to accept Him?

Are you now willing to really live?

Before, I've drowned myself with the luxury of the world. But there's a deep hole inside my heart that I tried desperately to cover with the momentary pleasures I got from this world.

But when I came to know who Jesus really is, every single thing changed.

I felt complete. I felt alive. I felt happy more than I ever did.

When you accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior, there's a very good feeling you yourself could not explain.

Know Him. Accept Him. Feel His love.