The Different Ones

Chapter 1

Amber’s P.O.V

It’s hard being the younger sister of a famous singer. Mum and dad kind of left me out of everything because my older Brother, Ashton Irwin. I usually stay with Casey, were considering on becoming roommates with one another. We both have jobs and have saved up enough money for one, I haven’t told her that I’m his sister, only because she’s a massive fan. Also that my parents made me change my last name to Jones. They hate the fact that I have no talent. My talent is racing, I’m a very good at what I do. Casey always comes along for my races. I usually stay with Casey anyway.

“Hey” She smiled as she got in the car, it was our last year in high school. We were both very excited for the prom in just over a month.

“Hey, I found an apartment we can move into, it’s just around the corner from my house” Casey smiled as she showed me a picture on her phone as we pulled into the car park for school.

“That looks like a cool place” I smiled. I got out of the car. We didn’t have any boyfriends, it was just me and Casey.

“Hey, how cool would it be if Ashton Irwin took me to the prom” Her small smile turned into a really big one.

“Yeah that would be cool” I laughed at her, as mush as I hated my brother’s musical talent I still really loved him, we usually talk every night since he is touring America, but he’ll be back just before prom so I could make her dream come true.

“So do you have a race tonight” Casey smiled as we walked into English.

“Yeah, it starts at 8” I smiled back, I loved racing. We sat down in our normal seats down the back of the class.

“Okay cool” As the teacher walked in a boy with blonde hair followed her in, he was definitely the new kid, but he looked really hot.

“Today class we have Brian O’Connor joining our class make him feel welcome” She smiled, he sat down with some of the popular boys they all must of known each other. I couldn’t stop looking at him until he turned around and smirked at me.

“Amber wake up” Casey slapped me. I looked at her.

“What” I smiled

“That new guy just smirked at you” She smiled really wide.

“Yeah I know” We both just started doing our work talking about all sorts of things, I kept looking over to the new kid.

It was already lunchtime, Casey and I decided to leave then because we wanted to go get that apartment, we both headed over there and met the landlord. We pulled into the car park and there was a little old lady there, she smiled when she saw us.

“It’s yours, you girls look like you are very respectful”

“Well thank you” Casey smiled. We filled out some papers and it was ours. We went back to our houses Casey had her own car and we collected everything my normal car was my racing car it was a Nissan skyline, her car was a little Suzuki she was saving her money for a dodge charger, Ashton put some money towards my car for me.

“We finally did it” I smiled to Casey as we brought the last of our stuff in, the place was already furnished.

Casey’s P.O.V

I knew Amber would like the look of the place. I was so ready for her race tonight, her winning would be going towards her prom stuff, my parents already organized my prom stuff. I was ready except the part that I didn’t have a date. Neither does Amber, but I have a feeling her and the new kid Brian will go together. I really don’t want them to become something. I know if that happens she’ll ditch me and then she’ll become on of the popular girls, she was really pretty and skinny to begin with but yeah so was I, I think. Amber went off to go and get ready she had a hour to go before her race. She came out of the bathroom wearing her stilettoes and her party dress that she always wore when she raced. I was just going to wear the usually jeans and a t-shirt. Nobody ever had to look at me just her. We did our make up and headed to her car.