Spare yourself, "BADBOY" ...

MUSIC: Sure Thing - Miguel

Ryan above ^

/ / / /

Ryan's P.O.V

/ / / /

Blah. Blah. Blah.

They were the only things I could hear as my Dad and his bimbo girlfriend attempted to lecture me because I got in trouble with some crap restaurant in town. Blah, don't do this! Blah, don't do that! BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Who actually cares, because I sure don't.

"Ryan? Ryan are you even listening to us?" My Dad shouted as his spit flew onto my face. I scowled and wiped with my sleeve.

"Nope."

"Ryan this is serious! This is the 4th time you've been threatened with the police being called this week! If you carry on we're going to have to-"

"Going to have to what? Ship me away? Ground me? Take away my phone? Stop me from seeing my friends? Send me to a family member? What? What will you do? All because I bloody hit some guy that spilt chocolate milkshake on my shirt and then had a go at me for it. Wow, you guys are pathetic." I said and sarcastically clapped, all the while a smirk was plastered onto my face.

"If you're not careful boy you'll be shipped off to your mo-"

"My mother? News flash Cindy the Barbie, my mum might as well be dead." I growled before I stood up angrily and started to leave.

"Ryan! Where are you going? We are not done here! Come back!" My Dad shouted at me. 

I simply stuck my middle finger up before I slammed the front door shut behind me.

When I left did anyone follow me? No.
Did I get grounded? Yes.

But did I care?

No.