Chapter 33

Nashi POV:

We run as fast as we can out of the palace and look to see a huge black and blue dragon attacking. Its sending chills down my spine as I look at the dragon, everyone behind me is shaking and looks terrified. I look and see some magic users attacking the dragon in hopes of getting it to move or leave the town, I continue to look seeing Sting and Yukino from Sabertooth fighting along with some other people.

"Mirajane!" I yell as the dragon swings its tail at her.

I run as fast as my legs can carry me towards her as she comes flying into my direction, my keys glowing so brightly its almost blinding me but I manage to jump up and catch Mira. She lands in my arms with a thump and moans in pain, her arm has a huge gash on it and so does her stomach.

"Open Gate Of the Healer! Collette!" I yell and in a cloud of gold dust Collette appears and tends to Mirajane's wounds.

"She is badly hurt I'll take her to the palace you should go there too miss Nashi its too dangerous." Collette says to me picking Mirajane up in her arms.

"I cant I have to help!" I say and run off to face the dragon.

I continue to run as I watch other people try and fight the dragon from a distance, Sabertooth children are being rushed to the castle along with the children and civilians from the town. Wizards are putting up their strongest defence spells around the palace and are offering it as a safe place, people keep shouting at me to get back and to run away but I cant. Mama always told me that if her friends were in danger that she would do everything that she could to help them.

And that's what I'm doing.

I grab a hold of my sword and ignite it with flames, I leap up into the air and then swing it down on the head of the dragon.

"You will not win today Acnologia!" I yell at him.

"Fool! I am the king of the dragons. No one can defeat me!" He yells using telepathy.

I jump back and then land on the ground.

"Nashi! Get back!" Yukino yells running towards me.

"I have to fight! I'm a Dragon Slayer! This is what I was Born to do!" I yell as she grabs my arm.

"Nashi don't be so stupid! When your parents were trapped for seven years FOUR dragon slayers couldn't even make a dent on it!" She yells into my face.

My keys continue to glow brightly and then I'm hit with what seems like a vision. I black out and can feel someone pick me up and carry me, I cant open my eyes or react at all.

__________In the Vision____________

I look around to see I'm in a strange place, there are planets all around me. There is a huge man with a funny moustache looking at me, he wears a grave look on his face.

"Nashi Dragneel, daughter of Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel." He says in a booming voice.

"Yes that's who I am, where am I last I checked I was fighting with Acnologia." I say looking at him.

"I am the Celestial Spirit King. We brought your soul here to tell you something that could help destroy the beast Acnologia forever. But I'm not the one who will tell you that." The Celestial Spirit King.

I look behind me and see the most beautiful woman ever. Long golden hair and soft chocolate brown eyes, she is wearing a white dress that flows as she walks towards me. I feel the tears fill my eyes as I look at her and she puts a hand over her mouth as she looks at me.

"Nashi?" She asks me.

"M...Mommy?" I say looking at her, before anyone can stop me I run as fast as I can into her arms.

We stand there sobbing in each other's arms and she holds me like she cant bare to let me go.

"I thought I would never see you again mama..." I say looking at her.

"I know darling, I know. But I've been here watching you and I'm so proud of how far you've come, but listen to me Nashi. Acnologia is not like any other monster that you trained against, he is a creature of pure blackness." Mama says putting her hands on my shoulders.

"I have to help somehow mama, all my friends are down there and not to mention Fairy Tail." I say and look down at my keys.

"Well there is one thing that could help to attack the dragon, you need to use. All Twelve Zodiac Keys. You have them all now correct?" She asks me.

I pull out my key pouch and look at all of the keys, the glow is so bright that me and mama have to cover our eyes. I drop the keys and all Twelve Zodiac spirits appear surrounding me, they all have grave faces.

"What's going on mama?" I ask her.

"Everyone is ready to help you Nashi, your magic is still as strong as I remember in face your stronger than ever. All of my friends are here to help you to defeat the monster once and for all." Mama says walking towards me. "Its time to go back now Nashi...." Mama says with tears falling from her soft brown eyes.

"Will I see you again?" I ask her.

"I love you Nashi...." She gives me one more hug and then I wake up on an infirmary bed.

_____________________________________________

I rub my eyes and look around to see many injured people lying on makeshift beds, Collette my spirit is still here and healing everyone she can. All my friends are here too lying in infirmary beds I look next to me to see Sting.

"Morning Nashi, how are you feeling?" He asks me while supporting what looks like a broken arm.

"Where am I last thing I remember is...Acnologia." I say looking at him.

"Your dad is out there right now with Erza and Grey, he came as soon as he started having the bad feeling and brought the whole guild with him. Lots of them are injured or helping the injured ones here." Sting says looking at his arm.

I climb out of the bed and then begin to walk to the door.

"Come back! Its too dangerous out there!" Sting yells at me, this causes everyone else to look at me.

"I have to do this, its what mama asked me to do." I say to him and grab my keys.

Without waiting for an answer I sprint from the castle and run down to where my father is, all I can hope is that I'm not too late. I arrive to come face to face with Acnologia, Erza is wounded and still fighting and I smell heat coming from somewhere I turn and see dad behind me with a shocked look on his face.

"Nashi Dragneel, what the hell are you doing here?!" He yells running over to me.

Acnologia throws his head back and then fires a huge blue beam of magic at us.

"NASHI!" Dad yells.

I lift my keys and then use them to create a shield that not only blocks the roar but de-spells it too, I start walking forward towards him I can feel the power begin to rise in my body. I toss my keys into the air and they all go into a circle shape the circle spins and glow's brightly, so bright I can see people covering their eyes. I kneel down on the rubble and lock my hands together.

"Celestial Spirits of the 12 golden keys, lend me the power to seal the evil, Open 12 Gates!" I chant and a golden beam of light falls down around my body and the familiar noise of a clock is heard, small beams of light come from the spinning circle and land next to me.

"ZODIAC!"