Chapter 25

Natsu POV:

I hold Nashi's letter in my hands and the tears fall down my cheeks, I don't even try to hide them. There is a knock at my front door, thinking its Nashi I run to the door and swing it open. Only to show Erza, Jenny and Reik.

"Natsu whats wrong?" Erza asks me.

"Can I go see Nashi please uncle Natsu. She should be home by now." Jenny asks smiling.

"She isn't here...." I say still holding the letter.

"What where is she?" Erza asks walking into the house with Reik on her hip.

Reik has followed his mother's looks, with straight red hair and brown eyes. He loved playing with Nashi and she would bring out Plue to make him laugh, she was the one who helped him when Erza and Jellal had to leave on a job. She took care of him with the help of Jenny and Storm and they had an amazing time.

"She is still in Wolfden." I say and finally wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Whats happened Natsu?" Erza says passing Reik to Jenny. "Take him into Nashi's room and don't come out until I call you."

"Yes mom. Good luck Uncle Natsu!" Jenny yells as she carries Reik to Nashi's room.

I pass Erza the letter and her face goes white, she looks at me with anger in her eyes and then she walks over to me with her hand in a fist. I stand there waiting for her to punch me and all I feel is her arms around my body, she pulls me close and whispers into my ear.

"Natsu how could you let this happen...." She whispers.

I stand there in her arms and cry. I feel so stupid being this weak and knowing that I managed to hurt my daughter, its eating me alive.

"What am I going to do...How would Lucy act if she saw me hurt Nashi..." I say and look at Erza.

"You need to write back to her and say that you are sorry. And you need to go to Wolfden and bring her home, she must think that you don't care about her. Natsu you said she wasn't your daughter. How could you let your self go like this, according to this letter it happens more often than not." Erza says and slaps my face.

Tears well up in her eyes and I just sort of loose all feeling in my legs and collapse onto the floor.

"Think about it Natsu, she lost her mother and then found you. To have you then abuse her when the date of Lucy's death comes around. How would you feel in that situation. Jenny! Come on sweetie bring Reik were heading to the guild!" She yells and Jenny walks in and passes Reik to Erza.

Reik looks around and then talks. "where Nashi mama?" He asks innocently.

"She'll be home soon, please Natsu...Bring her home." She finishes and walks out of my house.

Looking at Nashi's letter I run to Wendy's apartment and tell Carla and Happy about the news, they decide to come with me to get Nashi back.

Nashi POV:

I turn in my bed and see Crystal sitting there dressed in her school uniform.

"Come on Nash! Were going to be late!" She says urgently.

I look at my clock and notice I have 15 minutes to get washed and dressed and then head to school.

"Crap! Why didn't you wake me!" I yell at crystal as I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom.

"After last time when you singed my tail, I learned to let the alarm wake you up." She says looking at her tail.

I take a quick shower and use my flames to dry my hair because it will be much quicker. I then change into my school uniform and grab my bag from the living room and the sit down in the kitchen. Panting I brush my hair into a side pony tail and Virgo comes over and gives me some toast.