Chapter 4

6 Months Later.

Lucy POV: 

Its been six months since I came here to Wolfden. My stomach has grown now and I feel like a whale some days because it feels so large. I slide out of bed and pull on a maternity dress that Willow gave me when my bump started to grow. I have a doctors appointment today so i've been given the day off. Today I get to find out the gender of my baby, I have though of some names for the baby and have been making a scrap book for every doctors visit and also for every time that i've had a thought about the baby.

I walk down stairs and see that Virgo is in the kitchen making me breakfast. Ever since I started showing she has been helping me with the housework. She cooks up some bacon and eggs for me and also passes me the hot sauce. Ever since I became pregnant I have had a craving for spicy stuff, I suppose its because Natsu is the father of the baby which must have something to do with it. 

"Anything els Princess?" She asks me.

"No thank you Virgo." I say and she vanishes but not before she cleans up the dishes.

I pick up my bag and walk out of my house, not bothering to lock the door because no one does here. Since the only people who live here all work at the Wolfden Mansion we all know and respect each other. With the sun blaring down on my I decide that I want to keep my hair down today so I pull out my blue hair ribbon and let my hair fall down my back. I tie the blue ribbon in a small braid that I did in my hair to keep my bangs out of the way. 

The doctor's office here is a stones throw away from my house which is very nice because my feet have been killing me because I have been painting the baby's room. Alfie and Wendi have been helping me to paint. They have been such a big help and I honestly think that its because they love to play with Plue. I walk into the doctors office and sign my name.

"Welcome Miss Constella. Please come though." The doctor says smiling at me.

I love my doctor. Her name is Anette and she works at the mansion too. She is the General doctor when at the mansion but is also the town doctor. She has been helping me and has even become one of my best friends!

"Come and sit down on the table and we'll take a look at the little bean here." She says smiling at me.

Little bean is what i've been calling my baby because I didn't know if it was a boy or a girl.

She pulls out a Scanning Lacrima and places it over my stomach. I hear the heartbeat of the baby and my heart melts. When I first heard it my heart was filled with so much joy it made me cry.

"Little bean sounds very healthy you have been taking those pills I gave you haven't you." Anette says smiling at me.

"Yeah once in the morning and once before I go to bed." I say smiling.

"Good because its important that you take them to ensure the health of your baby. Now do you want to know the Gender of the baby?" She asks me.

"Yes please. I've told the town that once I know i'll send a colour signal depending on what i'll be having. Everyone is so exited because there hasn't been a baby here for a while!" I say smiling.

"Ok lets take a look then." She says and then smiles.

"It looks like Little Bean is little Beanette. Because your having a GIRL!" She says wiping the gel off my bump. She needs to use this or the Lacrima won't work.

I smile and then hug her. She passes me the Pink flair gun and I walk to the door into the street. I point the flair gun into the sky and a Pink flair bursts into the sky saying the words 'Its A Girl' For the whole town to see. I pick up my bag and walk up to the mansion. I don't really like when I have days off because I don't have anyone to talk to. 

Willow comes running out of the door and hugs me.

"Congratulations Lucy! Your having a Girl! Have you decided on a name yet?" She says smiling at me.

"Lets go and sit down first. My feet are killing me." I say.

We walk inside to the sitting room and people come in to congratulate me. Willow and I talk and then I walk home because its getting dark. I walk into my house and then close the door. I walk up to the baby's room and pick up a paint brush. I paint on the door the baby's name.

Nashi.

Natsu POV:

I can't believe its already been six months since Lucy went to that clinic in Wolfden. I asked her if I could come and visit but she always said that visiting wasn't aloud so I couldn't come. The guild is slowly starting to get used to Lucy not being here and we keep all her letters wrapped up in a blue ribbon. I sit at the bar and start to write another letter to her.

Dear Lucy.

Has it really been six months since you left our guild, Happy and Carla miss you and send their love. She is starting to be a lot nicer to him now and Mirajane is trying to set them up together. Matchmaking as always. How are things with you? Do you know when we can visit or when you can come home? I wish I could hold you in my arms and take care of you. Wendy is always trying to improve her magic and is even helping around the guild hall. Erza is still as scary as ever and is even training to requip even faster. Gary is still stripping but not as often anymore since Bisca and Alzac don't like their daughter to see him naked because she is still very young.

Please write soon and tell me if your condition is getting better!

With all my love.

Natsu Dragneel

P.S. When you come back how about we move in together? It would make my day to wake up to you every morning

xxx

I write the address on the letter and then give it to Happy to post it.