Chapter 32

Nashi POV:

As I try to get some sleep something keeps bugging me, Esmeralda said that her crown was passed down the generations but Queen Hisui said that it was made by her late husband. Something doesn't quite add up and not only that but I've had this strange feeling ever since we came to town, I climb out of my bed and walk out of our room. Everyone is still asleep so I walk as quietly as I can out of the room, walking down the corridor I try and find somewhere where I can look at the skies, they always comfort me when I need it so I continue to look for somewhere. I find a balcony where I can look up at the sky, I then notice that its not night time its still mid afternoon. I get a strong feeling of danger coming from somewhere so decide to jump from the balcony to the ground floor, I forgot to change out of my pyjamas so pull my jacket tighter around my shoulders. It helps that I wear pale blue shorts to bed.

As I continue walking I notice a magic guild, I open the door and walk inside to see its not as noisy as Fairy Tail but it comes a close second. I look around and walk to the bar where a white hared woman stands talking to a man with spiky blonde hair.

"Um Excuse me I was wondering if you could help me." I ask.

"Sure kid what's your name?" The blonde asks.

"My name is Nashi Dragneel." I say sitting down on one of the bar stools.

"Wait a second, Dragneel as in Natsu Dragneel?!" The blonde asks me shocked.

"Yes he's my father." I say smiling.

"Who is your mother?" The white haired woman asks me.

"Her name was Lucy Constella." I say and put my keys onto the bar.

"Oh I thought I knew her..." The white haired girl says sadly.

I look at her and then I suddenly remember.

"Wiat a second that was her fake name! Her real name was Lucy Heartfilia." I say smiling.

"Lucy! Oh my goodness how is she? You look just like her and Natsu." She says smiling.

"I'm sorry but my mother passed away two years ago....she died from an unknown sickness while we were living in Wolfden." I say sadly.

Tears fall down her soft face and the blonde puts an arm around her shoulder, she cries into him and I then suddenly feel very bad.

"I'm sorry I thought all of her friends knew, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you all of this." I say to her.

"Don't worry about it I was wondering why she wasn't writing to me any more, I'm sorry that she had to leave you at such a young age. But dont worry we're here to help you with anything you need. My name is Yukino Eucliffe and this is my husband Sting." Yukino says pointing to the blonde who still has his arm around her.

"What brings you to Sabertooth, dont tell me your going to join?" Sting asks me with a smirk.

"No I'm not going to join I came here because I was wondering if you have any dragon slayers here, I've been having a bad feeling and was wondering if any of your dragon slayers have been feeling the same thing. Its a feeling like something bad is going to happen." I say as Yukino passes me a glass of cold lemonade. "Thanks." I say to her.

"Well as a matter of fact yeah we have dragon slayers here, I'm a dragon slayer and so is my son and my friend Rogue. We've all been feeling a bit off too so we were going to go to Fairy Tail to ask the dragon slayers there if they felt the same." Sting says with a hand on his face.

"Really do you know what it is?" I ask him taking a sip from my drink.

"No I dont but I know it feels dark, and dangerous. But enough about that for now I'm guessing your old man didnt let you come all this way without him, so are you on a job here or something?" Sting says smiling at me.

We start talking about my time in Wolfden and also about why I came here.

"So who is here with you Nashi?" Yukino asks me.

"Lets see, there is me, Mirajane Strauss, Crystal my exceed, Storm Fullbuster, Collette Silver, Wendi Wolfden and Jenny Fernandes." I say smiling.

"Wow so Fairy Tail's strongest kids are here." Sting says laughing.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Well you see your parents were part of the strongest team in Fairy Tail. Along with Erza, Grey and Wendy they were a force not to be messed with. When we were in the Grand Magic games they won without batting an eye, I have to say that last game was a killer and looking back on it I would have liked to win but I'm glad they did. And now they are stronger than ever." Sting says smiling.

I look at the clock and then stand up.

"I have to go now sorry I have a job to do." I say to them smiling.

"Come back soon Nashi! It was amazing to meet you!" Yukino yells as I run out the door.

The air feels dead and I'm starting to get a little scared, so I begin to sprint as fast as my legs can carry me and then run into our room to see that everyone is starting to wake up.

"Oh hey Nashi. Did you get any sleep." Mirajane asks me.

"Um no I didnt, I went to the Sabertooth guild and spoke with some of their members about the bad feeling I've been having." I say panting.

"Well ok then but next time let me know, also its going to be a long night so if you need a break then just let us know." She says smiling at me.

We all get changed into clothes and then begin to walk down the corridors to find the room where the crown is kept. Posy then spots us and leads us to the right room, we are all chatting and laughing and then we hear a blood chilling roar. We stop in our tracks and then Mirajane looks terrified.

"Whats wrong Mira?" I ask her.

"I know that roar...." She says and then changes into her Satans Soul.

Esmeralda comes running over to us with a fearful look on her face.

"Please you have to help! A huge blue and black dragon is attacking the town!" She says and then runs off.

Mira fly's off and I look back at everyone to see that they are all terrified.

"Whats wrong? We'll be able to fight this wont we?" I ask them. Wendi and Collette also look very scared and confused.

"That dragon is the reason our parents were trapped on an island for seven years, your mom was there too Nashi." Storm says with sweat pouring down his face.

"The Dark Dragon Of the Apocalypse." Jenny says.

"Acnologia..."