Chapter 18

Nashi POV:

I wake up and look around to see that I'm still in mama's room. I rub my eyes and look outside and notice that its dark, so I unwrap my self from the blanket and walk over to mama's desk. I never managed to have a look here before I fell asleep so I look around, the whole place smells of mama. I look on the desk and see a small box with my name on it, so I pick it up and put it into my pocket and continue to look on the desk. There is a drawer filled with letters all addressed to mama tied with a fiery red ribbon, picking one up nervously I look inside it.

Dear Lucy,

How are you feeling this week? You wont believe all the things that have happened in the guild since you haven't been here. Grey and Juvia have finally got together and have had a baby boy called Storm Fullbuster. Also master has let the people from Crime Sorciere which is Jellal and Meldy. So Jellal and Erza have gotten together and have a daughter named Jenny, Her and Storm have gone on lots of jobs together and gets me thinking.

Do you ever want kids? I mean I would love to have a kid and teach them magic. Also I know I've already asked you in every letter but can we come and visit? We came to see you one time and you were asleep and in a lot of pain, I'm guessing it was pain because you were crying when I stroked your cheek. I'm sorry if I hurt you but everything is ok now right? I mean it was six years ago, but I'm still sorry if I did hurt you.

With all my love

Natsu Dragneel.

I close the letter and then pick the rest of them up. All from daddy. I put them into my bag and pick up some of mama's things to keep her with me, I then pull out one of my keys and summon my spirit.

"Open Gate Of The Maiden! Virgo!" I scream and she then appears before me.

"You called me? Miss Nashi?" She says smiling to me.

"Yes I would like to say thank you for taking care of mine and mama's house." I say bowing to her slightly.

Virgo then looks at me and places a hand on my head. She pulls me into a hug and I hold her tightly.

"We've all helped take care of this place. Every single spirit that she had a contract with, we all made sure this place was kept the way Princess Lucy wanted it to be, we made sure to dust and clean every inch of this house. And don't worry about thanking us. It was a pleasure to do it because she was not only our master. She was our friend." Virgo says while stroking my hair.

I look up at Virgo and smile. I always loved when she would take care of me, she would take care of me when mama was sick or when I was sick and mama had to work, she would play with me and read me stories from the celestial spirit world. As she is holding me there is a knock at the bedroom door.

"I will go now Nashi. Don't forget to call me when you need me." She says and then disappears.

The door opens and daddy walks in.

"Hey Nashi your awake, everything ok? I heard you talking to someone." He says with a look of concern.

"Don't worry it was only Virgo. I wanted to thank her and the other spirits for keeping mama's house all clean for me. Also I found this on mama's desk and it was addressed to me, do you know what it is?" I ask showing him the small box.

"No I don't know what it is. For all the time Lucy was here we only spoke through letters. Why don't you open it and have a look." He says and then notices the letters pocking out of my bag. "She kept them all...."

"Yeah whenever she would get one she would go upstairs to her room and come down about two hours later with red eyes. I would always ask her what was wrong and she would just say. I miss it all. She would be upset all day and then be fine the next day, so I used to hate when the mail came because she would always  get a letter and be sad." I say opening the small box.

Inside the box is a locket. But the design on the locket is what causes me to gasp, its a black locket with a flame design all over it. and then there are some keys on the necklace chain, and I turn the locket over and see a pink Fairy Tail emblem. I feel the tears well up in my eyes but fight them to keep them where they are. I've done enough crying and its time to move along with my life, mama will always be with me thanks to this locket. I clasp it around my neck and walk out of mama's room past Daddy and down to my art room.

Everyone is looking at my paintings I kinda feel a little shy about it all, mama said I was really good but I don't see it my self.

"Hey Nash have a good nap? All your drawings and paintings are awesome! You have to bring some back to the guild and show it to Reedus he would love to show you how to paint more. He tried to teach all of us at some point but Nicki was the only one who managed to be any good at it, but you could totally paint rings around her!" Storm says while holding my painting of a pink rose on fire.

"Who is Nicki? Is she a guild member?" I ask confused.

"She is the daughter of Gajeel and Levy Redfox. She has a brother named Gale but he is more like his father so is always away on jobs. But Nicki is more like her mom so is really nice, she looks like her dad but is so different from him." Jenny says while placing some sketch books into a bag. I guess I'm taking them with me.

Wendi walks over to me and wraps an arm around my shoulder. She smiles at me and then leads me to my room.

"Let me know what you want to take with you and I'll send it all to the guild hall. I know you wont be able to take all your things with you but I'll send what I can." She says smiling at me.

I rush over and hug her. I miss her so much and hate that I have to leave, but I cant stay here anymore. At least for now anyway, my life now is in fairy tail.

I now can leave and know that everything will be ok here.

I think..