Chapter 28

Nashi POV:

As I push open the large wooden doors to the guild hall everyone goes silent. I can hear Collette and Wendi breathing heavily, then two people walk over to me with huge grins on their faces.

"Storm! Jenny!" I shout running into their arms.

"Nashi!" They shout and hold me close, the guild then starts cheering and goes back to the rowdy guild I remember.

"Storm, Jenny I want you to meet my friends from Wolfden. This is Collette and Wendi." I say calling the girls forward.

We walk over to our usual table where Gale and Nicki are sitting, we all start to talk and catch up on things and Collette and Wendi start to open up to everyone.

"Are you sure you both want to join this madness?" I shout over the noise of another fight.

"Yeah!" They both yell and laugh.

"Then lets go get your guild marks! Follow me!" I grab their arms and pull them over to the bar.

As we walk over someone throws a chair over to us and I use my flames to smash it before it hits Wendi, Collette laughs and then we reach the bar. Standing there is Mirajane she is cleaning a glass and Nova sits there with a sippy cup, she notices me and then waves happily.

"Hello Nova! Come here!" I say picking her up in my arms.

"Good to see you back Nashi, Nova here has been asking when you'll come back." Mirajane says putting down the glass she's cleaning.

"Is master here? These two friends of mine would like to join Fairy Tail. Careful Nova!" I say as she shocks me.

"Yes he's in his office, but I can give them their marks right here if you like." Mirajane says smilig at the girls.

She pulls out the guild stamp and then walks from behind the bar, she is dressed in her usual pink dress and has her long white hair flowing down her back but has her bangs pulled into a ponytail on the top of her head.

"Where and what colour girls?" She asks Collette and Wendi.

"Can I have mine on my hand in green?" Collette asks.

"And can I have mine on my arm in blue?" Wendi asks.

"Of course! Its going to be a bit confusing from now on because we now have two Wendy's, and you both have the same guild marks!" Mira says and gives them their guild marks.

"Also Mira, Wendi wants to learn take over magic so I was wondering if you could help her." I ask putting Nova back on the bar stool.

"Sure Nashi." She turns to Wendi. "Do you already know any Take-Over magic? Or are you starting from scratch?" She asks her.

Wendi then explains everything that happened in Wolfden so Collette and I walk away to try and find a magic that she could learn.

"Is there anything you would like to know? I can try to find someone who uses that magic here if you like." I say as we look around.

"Um I like the idea of Re-Quip magic but also maker magic. Does anyone here know that magic?" She asks me.

I smile at her and then pull her over to Grey and Erza, they are sitting there talking about something and Juvia is just staring at Grey. She will never change...

"Hey Grey, Erza can I ask you something?" I say with my hand in Collette's.

"Sure. What's the problem?" Grey asks me while taking his top off.

"Um ok...." I start but then Erza slaps Grey.

"CRAP!" He shouts and puts hit top back on.

"Please explain Nashi." Erza says.

"My friend Collette here wants to learn magic, and is interested in Maker magic and Re-Quip magic. So I was wondering if there is anything you could tell her, I leave her in your hands!" I say and then run off.

I sit at my table in the guild hall and just watch how everyone is acting like Collette and Wendi have been here their whole lives. As I look at them all I wonder if my life would have been different if I was born into the guild, would I have the friends and experiences I have now? I stand up and slip out of the guild hall and walk over to the cemetery with my paint box, sketch book and pencils. As I walk I pick up some pink roses. I walk down the pathway and then see a huge cherry blossom tree next to mama's grave stone, sitting down by mama's grave I stroke the picture of her face there and place the flowers in the vase I bought. Its a pale pink vase with smoky white swirls all over it, I sit under the tree and open my sketch book. I start drawing a picture of an angel with flowing hair and a long dress, but I then draw a grave stone in front of the angel. Pulling out the paints I begin to paint the angel. I give her golden hair and chocolate brown eyes, adding some shading on the dress I then paint some cherry blossom petals all around it.

Putting my stuff back into my bag I stand up and walk back over to the guild, only to have Collette and Wendi run over to me with huge grins on their faces.

"Nashi check this out!" Wendi shouts.

She glows slightly and then turns into a butterfly.

"That's amazing Wendi! You managed to do it!" I say holding her in my hands.

"Now watch me Nash!" Collette says and stands in a stance like Grey.

"Ice Make Blade!" She yells and then a crystal clear ice blade forms in her hands.

"How long was I gone! You've both managed to access the beginnings of your magic, your going to become so much stronger now! We should go on a job together once you get a little stronger and have more control of your magic." I say to them.

"Ok lets do this!" We shout and high five.

Crystal comes over and joins in the high five with a fish in her mouth.

We laugh and then walk back to the guild hall where we all have a meal together with all my other friends.

The only way is up.

I Hope...